If You Would, Please....update Post 23

Guest RiverCityGang

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deb with any luck the cycle is broken and he can be controlled. Sweet Caesar will be in my thoughts and prayers you know that.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Oh NO! How horrible. I am so sorry. Sending my many prayers and the most gentle hugs for your precious little man. Please kiss him for me. Hurry home honey....you are missed and needed at home. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest caiteag

Deb, my heart is with you and Caesar right now. This has just got to be terrifying for both of you. Praying for a quiet night and a full recovery for darling Caesar.

Guest Winterwish

Oh no! sending prayers here too for Caesar having a calm quiet nite. You did such a good job getting him to the vet,I don't know how you did it but you did. :grouphug

Please get well soon Caesar. :hope:gh_child:hope

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh, that must have been so terrifying for you both. My heart goes out to you. I hope that Caeser's seizure issue can be controlled.

I was scared just reading your first post so I can't imagine what it must have been like to actually be there and deal with it by yourself :grouphug

Sending lots of good wishes for Caeser and for you :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest greyt2love
Oh no! sending prayers here too for Caesar having a calm quiet nite. You did such a good job getting him to the vet,I don't know how you did it but you did. :grouphug

Please get well soon Caesar. :hope:gh_child:hope

Thank you, but you know there is not a single person on here that would not find the strength they needed to get a loved one - human or hound - to help as quickly as possible. You just do it and worry about it afterwards !! I've read it so manytimes here.

Guest SoulsMom

I just saw your update in WFUBCC. My eyes are leaking for you. I'm so sorry Deb, so so sorry. There are no words. :grouphug

Too damn many lately, too many :crying

Guest greyt2love

It is with a very sad and heavy heart that I have to tell you that I had to make the decision to send Caesar to the Bridge this morning. He never came out of seizure status. Each time the meds were stopped, he immediately seized again. He was in a coma and his vet believed we had done all that was possible for my boy and that mentally he was gone. I was not prepared for this. Please say a prayer for him as he joins our other hounds at the Bridge today. My first ever grey is gone after 4 short years with me and I am heartbroken.

Edited by greyt2love

I am so sorry. My heart aches for you. Your sweet baby boy is now with our Angels...there is no more sickness at the Bridge. Godspeed...My sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.