Miss Bonnie Twist Has Gone To The Bridge

Guest K9Cookies

:f_red I often ask myself how we can love a dog so much that we have not had the pleasure of ever meeting and feel the loss as if it were one of our own. I don't know the answer, but I know too well how true it is.

I still find it hard to believe she's gone.

Kristin, you know how special Bonnie was to me and my heart goes out to you and Drew, I know the loss is devastating. You will be in my prayers.

Miss Bonnie Twist, I wonder if you knew just how many people loved you. I pray that you did. You're one very special girl and always will be to me.

I know that you knew how much your mom and dad loved you and now how much they will miss you, so please, continue to watch over them and all those who will always love you.

You run now with the angels, God speed beautiful Bonnie

:gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, Kristin...I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girlie :(

Run free Miss Bonnie....you've joined quite an amazing group of bridge angels :wub:

Dr. Couto is amazing and I am so glad he was able to help you out. I am sure he feels the heartache we do when we lose our babies. It must frustrate him but I think he knows in his heart that he is doing the absolute best he can for our greyhounds, but cancer is so evil.

I saw him Wed and gave him a huge hug and thanked him for all he is doing for everyone's hounds.

You will be in my thoughts as you go through this tough time.

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

I am sitting here in tears for you and Drew. Bonnie Twist was put into your life for a reason and she had to leave early for a reason. These reasons may never be figured out. I know it doesn't hurt the pain and devastation you are feeling and will continue to feel all the days of your lives when it comes to Bonnie and other angels along the way.

I just can't believe when I logged on just how bad the news would be. I was also one who expected to see a celebration for the progress that had been made. I have tears streaming down my face for a dog and her people that I have never met in person. I am so, so sorry she had to leave to be with the angels. There is nothing anyone can say or do that will lessen the hurt you are feeling. Just know that you have so many people sitting her waiting for you to lean on them if you need to.

Godspeed Miss Bonnie Twist. A very special bright star will shine in the sky because it will be you.

Thank you for sharing her life and her fight with us. Bless your hearts.

Guest twilliams

We are so sorry. Condolences to you and Drew. Be proud of Bonnie's amazing courage and glad for your time with her. In her time of crisis she was so lucky to have you and Drew. Bonnie is with so many special friends now. We send healing thoughts your way.

I just saw this... I'm so sorry, Kristin & Drew... She put up a good fight and we'll all miss her here on GT...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Bonnie Twist.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest HoustonGreys

:f_pink I am typing thru tears. I'm so very very sorry for your loss and especially that it was on this day that was suppose to be a great celebration. I know your heart is broken. Miss Bonnie Twist will be greatly missed in the BDR club. She certainly was an inspiration to many and will hold a special place in our hearts. I've had you and Bonnie on my prayer list and will keep you in my prayers as you grieve your loss of this precious and beautiful girl. :f_pink

Run fast and pain free Miss Bonnie Twist! :gh_run Turbo and Amy and many other Bridge Angels will show you around the Bridge. :heart

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Miss Bonnie Twist. Take comfort in knowing that your sweet girl is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind. We all share your sorrow.

I do hate cancer.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest greytmonty

Kristin, I am in shock. I am just crying as I type this. I am so sorry. You have been a dear friend to me with Monty's lymphoma and I know how you loved Bonnie and what a wonderful girl she was. I am so sorry.

Edited by greytmonty

I'm so sorry - rest in peace, Bonnie Twist.

:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest FooseBerry

Kristen and Drew and I was so sorry to here about Bonny. I only met her once but I'll always remember her. She was a very sweet girl. I'm glad you had at least one more year with her. At least now she will have no more pain. Donna