Guest K9Cookies

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. The Tribute was Beautiful!!!!! :grouphug:f_pink:f_red

:gh_run2 Run Free Bonnie.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I'm really very sorry for your loss of beautiful Bonnie Twist :cry1 And such a terrible extra sadness, on what should have been a day of great celebration :cry1

Our thoughts are with you :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Kristin I am so very sorry. I also have to say how proud I am of her, and you, for having the courage to fight back at this horrible disease.

I'm making a donation in her name to Hope for Hounds. :f_pink

Godspeed Pretty Bonnie :gh_run go find our other angels you'll be in good company.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl. She loved you very much to fight as hard as she did.

In time, I hope your wonderful memories of her will comfort you. Run free, sweetheart. You will be missed by us all.

:f_pink:gh_run2:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

For the love of Miss Bonnie, a smile for her courage, a laugh for her beauty and a tear for her loss. A quiet and comforting thought for the memories of her that will live on in your heartheart.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I'm so sorry about Bonnie. Be comforted by the fact she is out of pain. My dad died from lymphoma 25 years ago and your description of Bonnie on her last day was so reminiscent of how he looked. Be happy for the time you had with her.

Kristin and Drew...I am so sorry about Bonny. That little girl of yours was quite the trooper. Rest well sweet Bonny Twist.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I am SO sorry. My heart just shattered when I saw Bonnie's name here. My heart and prayers are with you...it is very difficult to type through my tears. Always remember...an Angel walks beside her. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug Miss Bonnie Twist...there is no more Lymphoma at the Bridge Sweetheart. :grouphug Run fast and free...kiss my Angels for me. :f_pink:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so so sorry for your loss. Bonnie Twist put up such a fight against a horrible disease.

Godspeed sweet girl

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com