Isis And Carmen Want To Introduce...

kamsmom

maudie4.jpg

maudie3.jpg

MAUDIE!! :wub: (soon to be Madi ;) ) I saw Maudie on the GALT website in the middle of December. I fell in love... then, someone posted her info here on GT and I panicked. I couldn't let someone else get MY girl :) I applied for her in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve. It took a few days and in between I had looked at a few other dogs that really appealed to me. There was a shy, male that I really wanted to bring home but he ended up going to another group and then I started thinking about a puppy :eek Well, I finally got the call that I was approved and that I could bring her home after her last bandage change and spay.

Her last bandage change was on Monday, the 19th and she looks great! Her spay was today and she sailed right through. The foster is going to keep her during her healing and bring her to my house on Feb. 5th!!! :confetti I am soo excited to have this girl come home with me, Isis, and Carmen. The foster mom is going to bring her over to the house this Sunday and introduce Carmen and Isis to her. She is a shy, quiet girl. When she is nervous she tucks her tail all the way between her legs and can almost lay it flat against her tummy. She really doesn't have a crook in it :lol Last week I took my kiddos to meet her at the foster home and we ended up there for two hours! She is smaller than Isis, probably around 50#. Isis is only 58#. So, more pictures to come :)

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you know who the collars are for! :D

She's gorgeous - I LOVE that dark face :wub:

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

She's beautiful!!!!!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Oh Beth, she is gorgeous!! Congratulations!! :confetti

What's her racing name? She is the spittin image of a fella we have, Victor :wub:

CTW Legally Wed

Thanks everyone! I am so very excited and can't wait for her to be here.

Congrats!!

:clap:confetti:clap

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Congratulations!!!

She's very striking. And since she's not yet 2, she's really still a puppy. :lol

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest greytlady

She has the same coloring as Victor, but she is the sister to CTW Well Defined, aka Fin, that arrived from Teddy a few weeks ago.

Congrats she is a beautiful gal!

She has the same coloring as Victor, but she is the sister to CTW Well Defined, aka Fin, that arrived from Teddy a few weeks ago.

Congrats she is a beautiful gal!

It's so funny to see that she has FULL siblings born two years apart! I'd love to see pics if you have them...