What Happened To Polli?

RobinM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear she is feeling better. I hope she continues to to feel better.

Mindy

Mom to Max (grey), Buttermilk (grey) and Winston (iggy) and Skinkids, Ally and Ben! In loving memory of Angels Chelsey(Weim), whom we lost on August 26, 2004, Majestic(Chow) on November 20, 2005, on October 5, 2007, we lost Natasha(lab mix), and on May 28, 2009 we lost our greyhound Ike born 7/31/2005 You were too young to go!!!! We lost Monte(Whippet) on September 23, 2009. We miss you all!

Sending prayers for Miss Polli. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Hope it's nothing serious! Come on Polli, no scares please.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest PhillyPups

Glad Polli is feeling better today. This just reinforces my "overprotectiveness" with my hounds, especially in this weather, that when they are out I am out with them, especially with Stepper and his weak rear.

:bighug to you, nothing like our hounds to keep our nerves shattered.

Edited by PhillyPups

Polli, Polli, keep feeling better, and try not to scare your Mom---and us!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

So glad she is better today. I know it is a worry - every day.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Just seeing this , so glad she is ok, hugs from our crazy house to yours!!!!!

yeah really. We're up to $1600 this months credit card already... it's totally insane

Glad Polli is feeling better today. This just reinforces my "overprotectiveness" with my hounds, especially in this weather, that when they are out I am out with them, especially with Stepper and his weak rear.

:bighug to you, nothing like our hounds to keep our nerves shattered.

Dh WAS out with her. He was on the deck shoveling and she was in the back, the pool was blocking her. Go figure.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Just seeing this! Poor Polli, and how very scary for you! :(

I'm SO relieved she is better. This is for you sweetie :kiss2 and a big hug for your mum :bighug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Checking in on Miss Polli. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Hope everything is calm, cool and collected at your house. Enough with the excitement, already! Sending calming thoughts.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Dear Polli, your friend Heehoo here...I'm not as cute as you are, but I'm right up there wiff you wiff hurts & scars...I have 3 new scars...I will send you pickers of them. I'm wondering...can I come libs at your house so your mommy & daddy can take care of me when I cry? I will share my food wiff you...

In a couple of weeks, can Pipi-Francine, Gabby, Jack, Gogh & Banker come too?

I'm glad you're feeling better...when I read your mommy's thread, it made my heart hurt.

Ant Heehoo :beatheart

Checking in with more prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Checking in with more prayers. :grouphug

AH, thanks Patty~

She is just fine. Crazy girlie that she is. She is back. I still have no idea what happened but it was very scary to see her like that.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Thank goodness! Hugs for everyone and special smooches for Miss Polli.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead