Cindy (tv Cindy)

Guest cindysmom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry she had to leave but I know she will be tucked under your heart forever. Rest well sweetheart. :gh_lay

Edited by Jackandgrey

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

What a lovely girl she was. I'm sorry you lost her, but glad for the time you had with her. She looks like she was a very gentle soul.

Her sister TV Fat Fanny sends her condolences as well.

:bighug

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

Guest cindysmom

I want to thank you all for such kind and wonderful words and thoughts. They mean so very much at this time and have helped me through these first dark days. Another thing that Cindy brought to me were the many wonderful people I've met on this site. I've not been on much the past few years due to work changes, etc. in my life, but I do still check in and read up on folks when I can. There are so many special people and incredible greys here. It's truly a community of kindred spirits.

I don't know what my future holds in regard to getting another dog. My mind just can't go there right now. However, I do know if I do decide to find another, it will be a grey. I will trust in God and Cindy to find just the right one for me, if it is meant to be.

The good thing through this was that I was able to find a wonderful compassionate vet who makes house calls, so Cindy was able to go on her own bed, in her own home, with quiet music and candle lit. I asked her to please let me know that she was okay at some point. Yesterday, I was awakened from my nap by her little "Mom, wake up!" whine. I thought it was a dream, but I remember thinking, "No. I'm definitely awake." Groggy, but awake. Was it a dream? Maybe, maybe not. I don't know. All I do know is that it was a great comfort to me. I do believe there is so much more beyond this dimension in life we live. I know in my heart she and I will see each other again some day. She is being cremated, and I will scatter her ashes on the beach that we walked almost every day. It was one of the things she loved best. We would go walking when the wind was blowing wildly, 30-40 mph. She loved to turn her face to the wind and let it blow her cheeks out and look at me as if to say, "This is so much fun!" Another memory seared into my soul is the time I was down there with a friend. I had let Cindy go ahead to meet the friend, about 300 yards... I called her to come back, and she raced as fast as she could, mouth open, tongue flying everywhere, and I could see the complete joy on her face as she did what she loved best, running as fast as her feet could fly on her beach.

I guess I go on and on here, so please be patient with me. Writing is what I do to cope and get through, and I thank you all for listening.

Again, thank you all so very much for your words and thoughts. They really do bring great comfort. You all are the best.

I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute to your special girl. How lucky both of you were to have found each other.

Run free , sweet girl. :f_pink

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

I am so sorry. Run free sweetie...there is no more sickness at the Bridge. Watch over your Mom...and nudge my Angels for me. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious girl. But so glad that you and Cindy found each other, and shared such a strong bond. The love you had together shines through in every word. I can't think of a more loving passing---how lucky she was to have a Mom who made that final, most difficult gift, so safe, so gentle. I have no doubt that she has let you know that she's okay now. And she will let you know when it's time to open your heart to another Grey. She'll send you someone, and it will be the most fitting tribute to the love you shared, to welcome another dog who needs you into your home.

Thank-you for sharing your sweet girl with us in such a beautiful tribute and pictures.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown