Sammy Having His Surgery.

Guest kaotic1

Guest kaotic1

Well I dropped Sammy off at the vet. He looked so sad. Won't hear how he is doing until 3pm (that is when i can call). That is 4 1/2 more hours!!! I am still refusing to beleive he might have the Big C... He is only 4 years old. He is so healthy.

4 1/2 more hours of being neurotic or more accurately 263 minutes (15,780 seconds give or take a few)...

Edited by kaotic1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers and gentle hugs. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Add my prayers and good wishes that everything will be fine for Sammy.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Jenn, I didn't realize today was the day and I am only just seeing this. I am sending lots of good thoughts and keeping my fingers crossed that you get good news about Sammy. :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

:candle

I know how worrying this must be. Please update when you can... and try to take deep breaths in the meantime. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Just checking in again for an update... hope to get some good news soon... :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Which vet is he at? I guess I missed something because I'm not usre what his surgery is for, but we'll think good thought all the same!!

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest kaotic1
Which vet is he at? I guess I missed something because I'm not usre what his surgery is for, but we'll think good thought all the same!!

greysmom :D

He is at the Orchards Vet Clinic in Vancouver. He has a growth on his foot (eh could be cancer could be just a cyst...) and he has 2 teeth that need to be removed. Counting down the minutes till I find out how he is...

OMG I totally missed this.

Update????

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest kaotic1

I just talked to the Vet and Sammy did fine in the surgery. They are worried it might be the Big C so the tissue is being sent in. Um.. I can't even comprehend that. That is just not possible. Someone is making a big mistake. Sam is only 4 years old and as happy healthy dog as can be!! My Mom is off to pick him up. I am stuck at work so she will give me an update when she gets him home. Now I have to be stressed until Monday to find the results from the tests. What i want for Xmas is to know my boy is healthy... seriously I will give back my new cell phone and anything i have to hear that!!

Oh Jenn this waiting is terrible. They can't get the results before MONDAY? I am so sorry - waiting is the worst part. :(

I hope you find out sooner than Monday. Also, the vet is worried about cancer but NOTHING is certain yet.

:grouphug :grouphug