Stevie

Guest tigger

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. My heart and prayers are with you. Angel Stevie is running and playing with our Angels. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry for your loss of beautiful Stevie.

f_yellow:grouphugf_yellow

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm very sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest wmlcml6

I got a huge crush on your Stevie when I visited Marilyn one time. His leg was recently operated on, and he was running around the turnout pen with a big plastic bag over his bandaging. He was so happy to be outside and we just shook our heads at his antics.

Marilyn said this might be happening when I saw her on Sunday. She shed some tears and I remember thinking how glad I was that I had gotten to meet him before he left this world.

I'm very sorry he's gone.

It was love at first sight when I met Stevie at Grey Haven. He came running out of the medical building on 3 legs at 100mph...holding that front leg straight out. And ran right up the ramp hoping he was going to go for a car ride! After a few seconds he realized that wasn't happening...and he ran right back over to you to be petted.

He was so silly and happy and such a spaz...a lab in a greyhound's body was the description I always gave of him. He had a such a big heart and never met a stranger...Stevie considered everyone a dear friend :)

The days are very quiet without him in the house...he was truly a one of a kind personality and I too am very grateful to have been a part of his life.

Missing you very much Stevie... :beatheart

I got a huge crush on your Stevie when I visited Marilyn one time. His leg was recently operated on, and he was running around the turnout pen with a big plastic bag over his bandaging. He was so happy to be outside and we just shook our heads at his antics.

Marilyn said this might be happening when I saw her on Sunday. She shed some tears and I remember thinking how glad I was that I had gotten to meet him before he left this world.

I'm very sorry he's gone.