Spacedog Spiff 11/19/1994 - 12/3/2008

Guest Spiff

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dofarrel

Carolyn,

From the pictures your boy was obviously such a sweetie. I'm so sorry for your loss, and that you were not there to say goodbye. He was obviously loved greatly, and it shows not only in your message but in the pictures. Huge HUGS to you and all of your and Spiff's family.

Dave

UPDATE: Today as I was headed back to work from lunch, I saw a beautiful vibrant rainbow -- I think it was Spiff letting me know that he'd made it just fine to the bridge...

Of course he did! He was the Interplanetary Explorer Extraordinaire...was there ever a doubt? :)

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I'm so sorry!!!! :sad1 :sad1 :sad1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Carolyn,

You are in my thoughts and prayers at this sad time.

Spiff is smiling down upon you thanking you for everything you did for him.

Godspeed Spiff.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

I am so very sorry, but I am also so very glad you got your sign. May you find peace.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Oh poor handsome boy Spiff run free. I am so sorry for your loss

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest tobinhr

It has been a tough couple of weeks here on Greytalk...so many pups to the Bridge...

I know Spiff will find many (too many?) willing, deliriously happy play mates at the Bridge. He will never be alone as he waits for you. They will pass the time telling stories and taking naps in the sweet sun.

Love and prayers from Iowa...

Jan

Joey, who is just starting her home adventures...

Sympathy to you..... :f_white

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16