Wallace Doyle

Bevd

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run fast and free with your brothers and sisters and all your new friends at the Bridge sweetheart. You will be missed very much by all of us here. There is no more sickness at the Bridge honey. :grouphugf_yellow

I am so sorry Bev. My sympathy and prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for the loss of your wonderful boy Wallace. There is never enough time with the ones we love. Godspeed to the Bridge Wallace.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Bev and family~

I just don't know what to say that hasn't already been said.

Bless your beautiful boy.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh Bev, I'm so sorry. I think what little left of my heart unbroken has shattered. I so wanted him to have longer with you. A huge hug to you and your family. I know to well what you are feeling tonight. Godspeed Wallace, go find Emmy and Andy, they will be good buddies for you sweetie.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm sorry it was time for your best boy to go. :cry1 May you always feel his loving spirit with you. :heart

Godspeed, sweet Wallace... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry to hear of Wallace's passing. I will always remember him when he first came home with the green bandages on his feet. He certainly came a long way and enjoyed his retirement at the Doyle House.

:grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.