Miss Maggie- Mae Has Osteosarcoma

Guest boondog

I can't believe this. I actually read your post twice. All of you are in my prayers. Please let me know if you need anything when you're in Columbus. I work minutes from OSU.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending many :hope and good thoughts for a quick recovery.

Suzie, You and Brian are in my thoughts... :bighug

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

So very sorry to read this, it's not fair - hateful horrid illness..........

Glad Miss Maggie-mae is coming home, you can spoil her rotten with treets and hugs.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I gasped when I saw the thread title. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope Maggie-Mae heals up quickly & has many, many years of happiness ahead of her. :hope

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

First of all, I'm sorry for the diagnosis...but thankful you were alert & fast!

Secondly...I had a similar situation with Bool...he was my black male greyhound who ended up with hermangio sarcoma. When he died, I met Dear...a black male greyhound. He helped me to get through my loss of Bool. Only I lost him to hermangio sarcoma also.

Ironically, I adopted Bool on December 18...and December 18th was Dear's birthday.

NO!!!!! I can't believe this. My heart dropped when I saw your post. I know that you both will do whatever you can for Maggie Mae and I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and sending white light.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

i can relate. Polli is just about 6 weeks post amp/ she has had 2 chemos, has 3 more to go. It's not easy, but it is doable and you will get through it. Feel free to pick my brain whenever you need to.

I will keep you and your baby in my prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm another one who gasped when she saw this thread.

Miss Nellie was the first GT Greyhound I followed thru treatments with osteo. I watched her on her webcam, and mourned her death.

I cannot believe your family is having to go thru this again.

Many prayers for all of you.

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Suzie, I'm so sorry about your girl's diagnosis but she's a strong one. Sending more hugs, prayers, and good thoughts for all of you, especially Miss Maggie-Mae.

Oh Suzie I am so very sorry to hear this news. Maggie-Mae is such a special girl, and she is so lucky to have you and Brian as her family. I will add her to my daily prayer list.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest jettcricket

...and yet another precious hound diagnosed with this awful disease. Prayers for your little girl that she has much more time with you and your family.

I am so sorry. My heart sank when I read your post...but then...I have REALLY good feelings that Miss Maggie-Mae is going to beat this demon...I just feel it. I really feel it. :grouphug Hurry home sweetheart and let the healing begin. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh, I am so very sorry. Sending tons of prayers for Miss Maggie-mae. She will be fine. I'm sorry you have to go through this again. Evil monster indeed. Hugs to you.

Aw, Suzie, sorry to hear the diagnoses, but sending you good thoughts for a quick and uneventful recovery and many more happy years together.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire