Hello! I'm Fullmetalfrank's Daughter

Guest littlefrankie

Guest littlefrankie

I love my Frankie, and I hope to be welcomed by everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully learn a little about greytalk traditions, do's and don'ts, and stuff like that. I will not be a nuisance to everyone just because I am a CHILD.<_< I am very nice and DO NOT use chat-speak. So, please talk to me a little and make me feel welcome. :blush

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. Frankie is a lucky boy.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest argolola

Hi! Welcome to the board. Your mom is so sweet and I know you are too. I love your signature pic of Frankie. How old is he now? Does he sleep in a "roach" position? We are hoping our boy will learn that soon.

Guest littlefrankie

Thanks! Frank is almost 9, but no, he doesn't sleep in a roach position. (That would be ADORABLE though!) And about my signature, I had a picture of Frank and Photoshopped it. You like? My mom has been on Greytalk for YEARS. And I finally thought I would check it out. :D

Guest littlefrankie

Well hello, Tiffany! Welcome to GT! Don't worry, we'll try not to pick on you too much. I love the siggie! (I had not seen it yet, this is my first preview!) You did a really nice job on it. Frank is a lucky pup to have you as a "sister", he really loves you. And so do I!

Ooops, this is going to be interesting, I was logged on as Tiff... This is Mom...

Edited by littlefrankie

Welcome from Kansas! Did you do your own siggie? If so, I'm impressed!!! I wish I knew how to do one so I could change it with the seasons. By the way, Frankie is a gorgeous pup.

What grade are you in? And where do you live?

You'll love being on this site. There are so many cute and funny pups, with pictures to prove it!!

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby