Tippy, My Little Kitty

Guest greytexplorer

Guest greytexplorer

She was 20 years old and never a minute's trouble.

She never got sick.

Her only health issue was hyperthyroidism, and she took one pill every day for that.

She was just the best kitty ever.

I held her in my arms for the last half hour of her little life.

I knew this day was coming, but my heart still hurts.

I will miss her...............

~Pat :weep

Chase those butterflies at the Bridge tiniest Angel. Nudge Fluffy and Sammy Jo for me. My sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am sorry for your loss. May she meet my heart cat Garfield a big Orange/White Maine Coon at the bridge and they can find sun spots to enjoy.

Edited by GreyKarma

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~

Guest jettcricket

Twenty years...wow. So much a part of your life....I'm so sorry. I had to let my little Fritz go this past July and I held her in my arms too. She was 17. I'm sure your little baby is in good company and restored again. f_yellow

My sympathies - I have 4 angel kitties up there myself.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

I'm so sorry, even when you know it's coming it's not easy. Don't worry, my kitty angels Bubba, Violet and Loki will show her all the sunny spots.

:f_pink