Polli Has Been Fooling Us!

RobinM

Let me preface this story with Polli prior to the leg amp used to jump on our 32 inch high bed. However, last year when I spoke to "Brad" at the farm where she used to live trying to get some info on the leg and if she had had any injury, he said that Polli NEVER jumped and for that reason, he had her on a bottom cage to accomodate her. HA. She had him.

Which brings us to today.

Today is the 1st day that DH and I are back to work full time since the amp.

There was some major modicfication to the morning but I managed to get to work only 20 minutes late!

DH always leaves after me. He put Polli outside for the last pee of the morning and then back in. He needed to put somethings upstairs without carrying her and then was coming back down to bring her up. The others ran up and left her all alone downstairs.

DH turns around and who is standing in our bedroom. Yes, you guessed it. The one who doesn't jump and the one who doesn't do stairs anymore!!!

I need to also add that Polli walked around the block this morning. We have been building up every day and we take our ques from her, but today she did what we call the short block even though it's a full block.

We have so many reasons to celebrate.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:clap:clap:clap

She sure is something!! Bless her little heart.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

OMG! :wow :wow Polli - we're so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay :yay :yay

Seriously, I have tears in my eyes. That girl is just a firecracker! :beatheart:heart:wub::clap

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

It's so nice to hear good news on Monday morning.

Way to go, Polli.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Seeing this has just made my day - correction, made my week!!! :) Way to go Ms. Polli! :yay :yay

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest PiagetsMom

I'm thinking that some pups are just like some kids (and grownups, too!)......the more you do for them, the less they want to do for themselves. It's not that they can't do it, but they don't have to, so why do it?

Don't get me wrong......I understand why you would be so cautious - I'm pretty sure I'd be the same way! But, it's so good to hear that Polli is making such good progress on her own :yay

Polli - you made my eyes leak :confetti

She's on her way back Robin :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

This makes my heart sing & I think it needs to be moved to C/F...this is just hilarious for what she's been through & what you've gone through. They fool us all the time with their antics! Just as you're taking all of this so serious & you're all stressed out about it, then boink...they make us laugh about something so simple & so endearing! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

You know...its stories like this that will help others through a situation such as this. Everytime I come on GT, I hold my breath when I click on H/M...just knowing one of the pups I have fallen in love with will come down ill. And then after "18 days" of reading how stressful all of this is, I read this & it makes my eyes water & my heart sing.

:grouphug

Edited by Pipi5