I Think Time Is Running Out

Guest greytbookert

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of love, prayers and peace for you and your precious, lovely girl. Safe journey, sweetheart.....

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

I am so sorry to read this. She will forever be a beautiful girl. Kidney failure is very very hard. I have been through it twice. Hugs to you.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Thanks everyone! The hugs and thoughts are greatly appreciated. DH and I talked tonight and Mama will be going to the bridge tomorrow at 8am. I'm NOT ready for this, but I know that she is. Keep her in your thoughts and hope that her passing is easy and peaceful.

You are taking her out of her pain and although it hurts like hell--it always does--it is the humane thing to do. Kidney failure is not fun--she is in pain.

I have made a commitment to myself that I will not keep my beloved dog or cat alive just to stave off the waves of grief I'll need to ride but it's damn hard to keep this commitment. You are courageous in doing this.

You are in my thoughts.

Sending my prayers and alerting my Angels so that they will be there to welcome sweet Mama. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greytbookert
I was thinking of you guys this morning at 8:15 as I was letting my crew out. :cry1:grouphug

I hope everything was peaceful :hope:candle:f_pink

Thanks Joanne! That was just the time when she let go, it was very peaceful. The vet and tech were both great, everyone cried and Mama just passed gently to the bridge to find all her new friends. She never met anyone or anything that she didn't like.

I'll write a remembrance fitting for such a good girl when the pain isn't as fresh. The other hounds are way off, T keeps looking for his best girlie. :cry1 And no one wants to come in the house first, that was Mama's job. :(

sorry to read this about ro. our alex and nikki can show her around the bridge.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest Sashas_Momma

I am sorry to hear about your loss. You have a big family here on greytalk to help you along the way. We never want to see our babies hurting, and even though she is not physically with you and your family, the memories always will be.

Run free Mama Ro

:f_pink:gh_run2