My Candles Are Burning

It seems as though every time I sign on~there is another baby so sick. My heart aches for each and every one of you. I have candles burning for warm white light for those who are fighting...and they are burning for a safe and swift journey for those who are going to a better place. My heart is with you all. :grouphug:hope:candle:hope:candle

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Indeed :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

You can always light a cyber candle for all those needing it at the Gratefulness site. You can give the candles a 'group name' so that all appear together on the same page for anyone who wants to find them and add their own......just in case some readers didn't know.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng

Sue from England

It has been much too sad lately. I grieve for those lost and pray for those that are ill.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

So so many have lost their battles lately and many more are ill. My prayers for each and every one of them.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

It is sad indeed to see all the heartbreak. :candle :candle :candle :candle

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest paulamariez

I know! I've had some out of town guests staying with me, so I've been off for a little bit and I am saddened to absolute tears after reading all these posts of so many with sick hounds or hounds going to the Bridge. My heart goes out to you all and I will be keeping each and every one of you in my prayers tonight. It is just heartbreaking. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending doggie kisses to all out there that need it. I'm feeling very fortunate today for the relatively good health of my three boys.

:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope

For all of us.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project