Jeanie

Jeanie has not been doing well the last couple of days .She was diagnosed with Osteo on September 8 in her front left shoulder she has been screaming out in pain when she moves the wrong way . She stumbled down the stairs on the deck a while ago , it was 3 steps . Her pain meds aren't helping very much I've increased her Tramadol to 100 mg 4 times a day . She's telling me it's time . I might phone the mobile vet today to come out depending on how she does later or

I'll be phoning the vet first thing in the morning to come out to the house . I'll keep her comfortable until then :weep

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's so very very sad, heartfelt sympathy you are both in pain.

We understand, have had to make the same decision ourselves three years ago..........time does heal, the happy memories overshadow the bad ones so they're a forgotten nightmare.

God bless Jeanie sweetheart :kiss2 goodnight sleep tight

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Andrea!!! :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry. :grouphug Sending my heart and prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so so so sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project