A New Day, A New Polli Thread

RobinM

You think back to a week ago at this time -- not knowing that in a few short days, your lives would be turned upside-down, and every aspect of your and Polli's existence would change drastically. You've been faced with overwhelming decisions that had to be made quickly, and information that had to be processed at a time when the emotional burden of all of this was putting your brain cells through a food processor. But you did what you had to do, you made the decisions you knew in your heart would be right for Polli. I give you tremendous credit for doing this, and for having the strength to persevere.

And the same is very much true for Polli! The courage and determination of your little broodmama has gotten her through the hardest week of her life. And like her own mum, she'll keep pushing forward through any obstacle thrown in front of her. Brave, brave little girl! :kiss2

Just 3 more hours (we're all counting :P ) and you'll all be reunited, and Polli will, I'm sure, be ready to eat when she's surrounded by everyone she loves. This is the icing on the cake for all of you!

Welcome home, sweet girl - it gets easier every day, and you and your parents will give each other the strength to face your challenges together.

:grouphug:bighug

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful news!!!! I'm so glad she'll be back home tonight, now you eat for your mom!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

A candle for Polli- We leave in 45 minutes to get her. I am scared. My stomach is doing flip flops. I have the fear she is going to be so super pissed at us for not being there for her. Abadonment issue here.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/messag...amp;cid=6905513

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

She'll be so excited to see you and go for a ride HOME! :D Give your baby girl some extra kisses from us. :kiss2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

NO...Polli won't be upset...she will be SO happy to come back home and be with her family...the feelings of joy and relief will be all she feels. Please let us know when you are home and kiss the brave Miss Polli for me! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.