• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so Very Sorry. :bighug

:gh_run2 Run Free Marty.

Edit: I am so sorry again, he was so Young. :bighug

Edited by 4greyhounds

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Nathan & Kori - I remember when Marty picked you - he was a great guy...

:f_white

Godspeed Marty... run like the wind at the bridge.

:gh_run

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I am so sorry for your loss of Marty, and that your time together was so short.

The photos are beautiful and your tribute made me cry.

Run free at the Bridge, precious Marty. You were well loved.

:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Nathan, I am so, so sorry. We'll miss seeing Marty at the barn - he was a wonderful pup and I'm so glad that he got to spend his time as a pet with you and Kori. It's clear he was well loved.

Gah! Crying all over again....

:grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest TooManyDogs

I was Marty's foster mom and he was a magnificant dog. Such a mellow fellow, but all man. I had many male potential adopters who were really taken by his macho demeanor, but it was Nathan who was Marty's soul mate. For one reason or another it appeared that Nathan would be unable to adopt him, but when things finally came together for him I rushed Nathan into his home visit so that he could be the first to speak for Marty. I had the joy of baby sitting Marty when Nathan was out of town and he was always the perfect guest. Marty loved to run around my back yard barking his silly head off. I will miss not having him as a visitor or his rooing when the morning alarm went off. A year and a half was just too short to spend with this wonderful boy. My heart goes out to Nathan and Kori. I am so sorry.

Susan

Guest Brendela

So very sorry to hear about Marty. I know our girl Butter loved running around with him both at Susan's (she fostered Butter while you were on your honeymoon) and a couple of times at the barn.

He may have only been in your home for a year and a half, but trust assured, he'll be in your heart forever.

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown