If You Could Spare Some Good Thoughts...

I found this lesion on her tummy. We have an appointment on Thursday morning. This just can't be anything...it just can't. :(

100_6093.jpg

Ok...Dr. Beth "thinks" that this mass is a suture reaction...granuloma type thing...can she be certain that it is not mast cell tumor...no. It is fully mobile and directly on her spay incision. So...the treatment plan is Amoxicillin twice daily and warm compresses 4 times daily. IF after 2 weeks of treatment, it is not gone...the plan is to skip the needle aspiration as we know they are not always conclusive...and go right to surgery and remove it with wide margins. Of course if it changes appearance...or grows...we go back right away. She just CAN'T be sick! No way!

Note to self:

It does not matter how hard it is raining...do NOT use back window wiper on the van...it is not safe for said window...or Pav's teeth! :blink:

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait and see Patti...could be something, could be nothing...

Paws and tails crossed for "nothing"

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

You know, I think I've seen something like that on Lydia some months ago, and it went away. We'll be hoping that this goes away too!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:grouphug It's nothing, it's nothing, repeat after me it's nothing!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Prayers for your girl. Hoping also that it's nothing to worry about.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest greydogluvr

It is hard not to worry, it is just what we do. Sending good thoughts and prayers for your special Pave and hopes that it is something simple. :bighugs

Nah, it's probably nothing...and even if it IS *something* I am quite sure it can be removed without too much trouble or risk of it having spread anywhere else in the meantime...

But I bet it's really just *nothing* ;)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

I pray it's just nothing!!! :hope :hope :hope

ps. Rainey has had a couple of those as well, they went away shortly :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Winterwish

Maybe Pave' laid on a stuffie the wrong way or part of a toy she laid on caused it,so it defintiely could be a 'nothing' kind of thing. Sending good thoughts Patti! :hope:dogcookie

Hoping it's nothing. :( Finn gets spots like that on his pink tummy and they go away in a couple of days. Sending light and prayers... :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Fingers crossed here that it is nothing more than a little rash. :goodluck :goodluck

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest MAXNAV

Navigator's had something similar. It was nothing, and went away after a couple of days. Hopefully, it'll be absolutely nothing for Pave too.