Smokin Motor Has A New Forever Home

Guest LydzKyd

Guest LydzKyd

He's finally home with us! Smokin Motor is a 7 yr. old male who was returned to our agency in March due to a change in the family's schedule. We think he's a perfect first greyhound so we brought him home today.

Here he is on our brand new carpet:

2790401320_d6c7e8549d.jpg

Here's more of a view of our new pride and joy:

2790400470_55080700bd.jpg

Right now he's flaked out having a nap. Sounds like a good idea to me. We think he'll fit in just fine at our house.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

His previous family called him Rio, which we like as a name. I think we'll keep it. Smokie has also been put up for consideration, but I thin Rio has the edge at the moment.

We're so happy we just had to share the moment with you. :colgate

Lydia & Grant

Well, he certainly looks like he's made himself at home - he's lovely!

Congratulations :confetti .

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Congrats to everyone, and welcome home to Rio! He is gorgeous!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Congratulations all around! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

What a beautiful boy! Welcome home, handsome Rio! :confetti:yay:confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

He is very handsome!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:confetti:confettiCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :confetti:confetti

He looks like he has already made his self at home, he is a real cutie!!!! :wub::wub: We wish you all lots of happiness!!! :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest LydzKyd

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes. We're slowly getting to know each other. We went for a walk in the park this morning and met some of the neighborhood dogs. Lots of good sniffing and pee-mail opportunities.

Will post more pictures in the future.

Lydia, Grant and Rio