Will Aka Captain Woogie Pants

Guest tarasue

Guest tarasue

Well, it's been a very, very sad day here for me. Will was put to sleep about 2 hours ago because he had a very large tumor in his liver. I had taken him to the vet this morning because he had not been eating well and was loosing weight and he had a spot underneath the skin that looked bloody.

When they tried to x-ray him there was so much fluid inside they couldn't see anything and they told me that the only way was to do surgery but, cautioned that they may need to do put him to sleep if/what they found was serious.

I was hoping it was something not so serious like food poisoning or something...I was very sad to find out that it was a large tumor. When the vet called me and told me that there was nothing they could do, my heart sank...I cried so hard for my boy and even now, the tear are welling up...

I am at a total loss as to how this could have happened to my sweet boy...he was most adorable and expressive guy...he knew he was at home the first day I got him and he was all roached out within' fifteen minutes of being in his forever home. He ran is little figure eight zoomies around the love seat and dining room column. I had taught him how to catch food in mid air and he use to jump up to snatch it right out of the air!! He truly was an amazing guy...

I hope Tara and all the rest have helped him find his way...because that boy found his way into my heart.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You already know how I feel Scott....I feel like I lost my guy too. Run free Sweet Will.

His forever home is now in your heart...

My heart breaks with you.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I'm so sorry. :cry1 He was much too young.

Godspeed Will.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry. What a miserable shock for you.

Godspeed, sweet boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Snowy8

Scott, this is why I could not get you off my mind all day. I am so sorry. I cannot believe this. I am just in shock. I will PM you.

:grouphug:beatheart:grouphug

Edited by Snowy8

Oh no Scott, I am so sorry. I am in shock. I don't know what to say, other then Will is at the bridge running free with Tara Sue. Again I am so sorry.

Amy and Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

my deepest sympathies with the loss of your will.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss and that you didn't have more time with sweet Will. :grouphug

:gh_run

Edited by galgrey

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown