Update On Bodie

Guest Bodie

Guest Bodie

Today is Bodie's eighth birthday. It is a bittersweet day for me as I am happy he made it this far, but sad to know that he won't see his ninth birthday.

We made today a special day. He had a number of Burpdog biscuits (his favorite) to celebrate. Tonight we had a special family playtime in the yard. He and the new guy, Guinness, got into quite a romp!

It's hard for me to believe he is dying of cancer. He eats with gusto and looks for more, he plays, he runs, he has fun. I know... he doesn't know he is dying... he is too busy enjoying living. And that's the way I try to keep life for him - make every day special for him so he enjoys the life he is living.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BODIE!!! :b-day:confetti:banana:banana

_DSC5077.jpg

_DSC5097.jpg

_DSC5160.jpg

_DSC5107.jpg

_DSC5175.jpg

Edited by Bodie

Happy 8th Birthday Bodie....

Bodie you are an inspiration to us all. I have followed your journey from day one. We all have fallen in love with you.

You look like my heart, Scooter! I pray your fight continues.Rhonda, I think of you and your boy often.

Happy Birthday you sweet boy....celebrate all week!!!!

Edited by Devotion

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Vinnie

Birthdays are a wonderful reason to forget about all the bad things, like cancer, and to just celebrate life - and it sure looks like he is enjoying his celebration. Happy Birthday sweet Bodie! Keep on enjoying your life and having fun every day - make sure to give Mom lots of wonderful memories for as long as you can, that way she can continue to share with others your wonderful life - and how having you to share with has given her so much more. Hugs to you, I know how hard it is when you are fighting and waiting and yet wanting to celebrate every minute. Our Angel Vinnie had his front right amputated also in his fight against cancer. It never slowed him down and I can see that Bodie feels the same way. Now he can really fly and have fun - I bet you smile every time you see him run as I know we smiled from the photos you shared. Thanks for letting us be part of his celebration. Happy, Happy Birthday Bodie.

Guest argolola

He is so handsome. He is in my prayers for lots of blessings. Yes, we have fallen in love with Bodie and have been following his journey.

Happy Birthday Bodie !

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest vahoundlover

:confetti Happy Birthday, Handsome!! :confetti

Sweet Bodie :wub: I hope you have many many days to fill your mom and dads hearts with precious memories. :kiss2

Happy 8th Birthday lovely Bodie!

:b-day:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie

Darcy (fellow front right amputee) sends you a big birthday smooch :blush

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Happy Happy Birthday sweet Bodie!!!!!! What a greyt lookin boy. Don't underestimate him, enjoy every second :colgate

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Happy birthday, Bodie! :baloons You are my hero. Love that first pic of you running like the wind on all threes.