Angel-the Saga Continues

Prayers for your girl.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Okay, so now you know and treating fast. Angel, stay strong sweet girl and you can kick this thing.

Xan, you have the best chants. :D

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Chanting and praying. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Angel had her first dose of chemo yesterday. So far, so good. She didn't want to eat today but she's picky normally. She ate canned chicken so she has figured out how to milk this! I've stocked up on good things to cook for her. Any ideas on things other than meat she might like?

Guest KRKWMU
Angel had her first dose of chemo yesterday. So far, so good. She didn't want to eat today but she's picky normally. She ate canned chicken so she has figured out how to milk this! I've stocked up on good things to cook for her. Any ideas on things other than meat she might like?

Bonnie also has a really hard time after her chemo treatments. She will approach food, the smell hits her and you can see on her face that her stomach turns. :( We've added Reglan before and after chemo. When she gets the really aggressive chemo (vincristine injections) we give her Cerenia the morning of the treatment. This medication has worked wonders for Bonnie.

As for food, we'd give her anything she'd eat. At all times we'd have full-fat cottage cheese and yogurt, tuna fish, sardines, and various wet and dry foods available. Cooked chicken or hamburger also worked most of the time. It's frustrating. You may also try rotating foods so that she doesn't associate one particular food with the nausea. Talk to Dr. Couto about her eating and see if he recommends something to help. Is she getting Pepcid or anything?

Good luck. We'll be thinking about you and Angel. :goodluck

Sending lots of prayers and white light. :getwell:hope:hope:candle

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Angel seems just ok today. Not eating-Dr. Parsons gave her some meds for that today. She has a small open scrape near her hock that has been oozing blood all day-all that blood and fluid from Monday night is still in her leg. Don't know if she scraped it on something or if it spontaneously errupted. Dr did not seem too concerned-Angel is on an antibiotic already.

On a side note-I'm putting together my annual memorial basket for the Bluegrass event. I dedided to fill it with items from vendors who support cancer research-HFH or Morris etc.... I already ordered a collar from Alisha(who graciously is mailing it out right quick!) and some decals from SuzieQ and a shirt from the HFH Cafe Press store. Who are some other vendors who donate to canine cancer research? I need some more stuff!

Guest paulamariez

Poor precious Angel baby! I will keep her tender heart in my prayers for a quick and complete healing!! Angel is an absolutely GORGEOUS hound! Such beautiful markings! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending her lots of healing doggie kisses as well!

Guest Winterwish

Oh packMom I'mjust seeing this,I hope Angel will be feeling better and eating a lot better soon too!

:dogcookie:gh_child:heart

That is so thoughtful of you to make a basket like that!