Missing You, Iberia...

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

I can always tell when the anniversary of your passing comes near. I find myself looking more at your beautiful pictures (I am so thankful for the ones I have) and telling stories about you and the way you were to my DF who didn't know you, and reminiscing about you with my daughter. I get misty and sad and spend more time doting on Frank.

For any new GTers who don't know about you, you were my first greyhound; a beautiful red fawn boy with big, luminous eyes and a crooked tail. You absolutely loved to run; you were my protector, who defied the "greyhounds don't make good guard dogs" theory. You were my smart and wonderful WD's Iberia and I loved you; and then I lost you to a tragic turn of events two years after you came home.

iberia2-1.jpg

And I have been missing you, terribly, ever since. Don't ever forget your family here who loves you; we will never forget you, and never stop missing you. Someday, my friend, we will have the most wonderful of reunions, I know it... It just has to be...

Love,

Your Momma

Thinking of you today and holding you in my heart. May the beautiful memories remain in your heart until you meet again. :grouphug

Iberia~I will never forget the evening you left. You will always be remembered with love sweetheart. Send your family butterfly kisses and continue to watch over Frankie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Remembering you Iberia :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I was, and am, awed and inspired by your act of forgiveness toward Frank. I will always remember Iberia as well, and wish you all peace.

Rugrat's Rebel (Simon) 09/03/1995-03/22/2010, Silly Savannah 05/14/1995-02/13/2009, Isabella de Moreau the Sloughi 05/15/1993-10/14/2008, Hammy the IG 06/11/04 and ChiChi the Chihuahua 2003

I will never forget how hard that day was. On all of us. It made such an impression, in so many ways.

Rest easy, Iberia. You were, and are still loved!

Sarah, the human, Henley, and Armani the Borzoi boys, and Brubeck the Deerhound.
Always in our hearts, Gunnar, Naples the Greyhounds, Cooper and Manero, the Borzoi, and King-kitty, at the Rainbow Bridge.

I remember the day you lost Iberia, and cried with you, and felt horribly for Frank after the incident. You've done well by them both.

RIP Iberia

What she said. f_yellow

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

I remember the day you lost Iberia, and cried with you, and felt horribly for Frank after the incident. You've done well by them both.

I couldn't have said it better myself... :grouphug

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

RIP Iberia

My thoughts exactly. I remember Iberia. You have done very well by both of them. :grouphug