11:52 A.m. - Snickers Is In Labor!

Guest wmlcml6

I'm watching, but I am not coming in, okay?

hope2.jpg

The pink fleece blanket you see in some of the pictures says "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".

I think we'll have to use that as music for a video of this litter of girly girls at some point.

Oh just look at Hope's face. :lol

Well Cathie as soon as we have enough pictures I can work on that video. ;)

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What beautiful colors they have!! :hope for everyone to have a restful and healthy night!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest cendrine

The pups are so sweet! I can't get over how tiny they are! I'll hold pup#2 in my thoughts....

Congratulations to Snickers - she's looking really good!

I love their teeny little toes! And does Baby #2 have a cowlick? What a cutie!

She does-- It's a "Sassy" mohawk

As soon as I saw that pic of pup #2 I said out loud, "awww, she's got a mohawk!" and all of my pups looked at me like I was nuts :lol I love the mohawk babies :wub: We had one at the kennel, a boy, Big Dog Barkin...his gramma is Lucky Loretta, and boy does she produce pups with mohawks! My friend has his momma and I'm pretty sure she's got a 'hawk too, but his is a DOUBLE mohawk that's at least an inch wide!

Continued good thoughts for all the babies and for momma, but especially good thoughts are coming from us to pup #2 :wub:

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

The pink fleece blanket you see in some of the pictures says "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".

I think we'll have to use that as music for a video of this litter of girly girls at some point.

Maybe you should name one of them "Cindy"? (as in Lauper)

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

Guest Pat2003

Gorgeous girls. Thanks to foxysmom I finally found this thread. I saw the puppy picks on another board and have been checking Cute and Funny and Everything else Greyhound - never thought to look in Health and Medical.

This has certainly been a great week for B&J - 1st and 3rd in the Puppy Stakes and now Snickers and Mudd's litter. I'm so happy for all of you.

Pat

pawprints.gif

664wysy.gifpawprints-1.gif

664wysy.gif

pawprints-1.gif664wysy.gif

664wysy.gif

664wysy.gifpawprints-1.gif

pawprints.gif

To Miss Snickers and Mama Cathie

mothersdaywelcome.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Vinnie

What a greyt thread. Mama Snickers you have beautiful brindle girlies :wub: :wub: :wub:

Do you have litters often with only same sex puppies? I thought this was a bit unusual when you posted 5 girls - wow.

Congratulations to all

:wub: Snickers, what a sweet mama she is, and those babies.. sweet little noses and pink little toes. :wub:

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Well, I wasn't a member of FTH yet when this happened but Mama Banjo, who now lives with Dione and Clinton Garnand, had 5 boys -- hence "The Banjo Boys".

It sure is special getting to see all these bright new beginnings lovingly watched over in Cathie's kitchen -- bless them, what a great start these babies are getting. Holding #2 in my heart....