Carly's Cancer Sugery Went Very Well!

Guest mar3

Guest mar3

Carly did well after surgery today. The doctor successfuly removed the cancer in her mouth and a margin of bone and tissue around it. The cat scan showed no spread of cancer anywhere and she did well with the anesthesia and is in the ICU getting pain meds and will hopefully go home in the afternoon tomorrow.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KIND THOUGHT AND WORDS! Carly and I thank you!!!!

Oh thank goodness. Kisses and gentle scritches to Carley, hugs to her momma!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Wonderful news! Sending the most gentle hugs and prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

That sounds like good news! Get well soon, Carly!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

So good to hear your girl did well. She will stay in our prayers for a quick and comfortable recovery. Now sit back mom, and take a breath!!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

That's great that Carly did well with the surgery. It is so nerve wracking just having the anesthesia, much less an operation like that. It does sound promising for her, and hopefully, she'll get better and better when she's back home again.

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest FullMetalFrank

Glad to hear her surgery went well. I hope she has a speedy recovery and no recurrence of that nasty cancer.