Brady Aka Bella Sector

Guest BradyzMommy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gave him the best years of his life....I'm sorry it was way too short. Find peace knowing he's pain free now and up there with the best of them. I'll be thinking of you.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Brady brought so many smiles to oyur lives in the short time he was with you. Know that he is waiting to greet you when the time comes. I am so very sorry.

sympathyCondolencesa.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest DaffyToons

Such a handsome boy! Thank you so much for posting those pictures. Brady is loved the world over. I'm sure he knows it.

My deepest condolences to you. :weep

Godspeed, sweet boy . . . . Run free in a world without pain.

Guest Vinnie

Sending hugs through our tears. Run pain free sweet Brady. Hope our sweet Angel Vinnie was waiting to show you around, I know there are many up there waiting for the rest of us, so I am sure you were welcomed with a big party. Don't forget to send Mom & Dad a sign though. So sorry for your loss.

Guest BradyzMommy

It's been one week since we lost our precious boy. The pain is still unbearable. But it does give me comfort to know that Brady is being "shown the ropes" at the Bridge by so many wonderully loved hounds that have gone before him.

Thank you all for your kind words. :grouphug

I am so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous boy.

The photos and your tribute brought tears to my eyes.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry for your loss of a beautiful, beloved companion. May your wonderful memories outshine your pain

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg