Pavé Got Hurt

On the way to the vet Pavé fell while jumping in the van. She didn't cry and I didn't see anything so we went on our way. When we got to the vet I noticed some blood on her bed. Upon closer examination...she skinned the upper/inner part of her thigh. The vet looked at it while we were there. Now she has some bruising all around the scrape. :wacko: I put ointment on it but she wants to lick it off...

100_5387.jpg

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

aww, poor baby! well, at least you notice while you were at the vet's and not after you got home...that would have been a drag because then you would have wondered if you had to take her right back! hope she heals quickly!!

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Owey! Heal up soon, Pave!

Can you put some pants on her? Pajama pants, maybe, with a hole for her tail and business end?

(I had modified a pair of pajama pants like this, and they later came out in the living room for some rag-like reason. DH held them up and his face brightened! "Whoo hoo! When do we get to try these?" :P:lol )

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

:lol

Owey! Heal up soon, Pave!

Can you put some pants on her? Pajama pants, maybe, with a hole for her tail and business end?

(I had modified a pair of pajama pants like this, and they later came out in the living room for some rag-like reason. DH held them up and his face brightened! "Whoo hoo! When do we get to try these?" )

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol I love it!

Thanks all...the boo boo doesn't seem to bother her but it sure does me! As for the lesion....we have panalog and if it isn't gone in one month...surgery. :blush

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Poor Miss Pave' Kisses from her Auntie Leslie

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Ouch. Poor sweetie. Kisses to her.

It's ALWAYS something, isn't it?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

well now don't shave that area around where her booboo is...cuz she might end up looking like Mr. Alan! :lol

guess you need to read this post to understand http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showtopic=201330

I hope your booboo heals quickly Pave!

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Ace did something similar recently, hers might have even been worse than Pave's...but I just left it be and cleaned it with betadine twice a day. She wanted to lick it and I would let her do it a little bit but if she got at it too much I'd tell her to quit...it has filled in and healed just fine...I would second the PJ pants though if she won't leave it alone :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

well now don't shave that area around where her booboo is...cuz she might end up looking like Mr. Alan! :lol

guess you need to read this post to understand http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showtopic=201330

I hope your booboo heals quickly Pave!

Wow! That's strange huh?

Thanks everyone...she is just a touch subdued which is a good thing! :lol:lol:lol:lol Hopefully that means she won't jump up on the dining room table tonight! :rolleyes: I never have had to crate a greyhound until now.... :blush If we have to go away...Mz Pavé is crated....Lord only knows what she would do...I can barely turn my back for 10 minutes without her doing something wild and crazy. :blink::rolleyes:

Usethisone.jpg

Tough spot to heal...it's like scraping your knuckle! Ouch! Feel better Pave and be careful!!!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)