Alex Is Going To The Bridge Tomorrow.

Guest CyndiW

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. Sending my prayers. I have alerted Angel LaceyLaine...she is waiting for Alex. They both fought this demon so hard. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest paulamariez

I am so sorry for your loss. It is one of life's absolutely most difficult things to go through. Alex, go in peace and be free of all the pain and suffering you've had in this life. Run free sweet angel boy.

Guest RavenRacersMom

I am so very sorry. You, Alex and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Bless you.

my heart goes out to you. some may think this is weird but when our last dog passed i asked the vet to cut a small peice of her hair with scissors off. I have saved it in a bag and glad I did. It helps to feel her once in awhile.

Lexie is gone but not forgotten.💜

I'm so sorry. Cancer, and everything we do to deal with it, is a constant up and down roller coaster in every way. It is also a crapshoot. We do what we can, what is best for our dogs, and sometimes it is enough, and sometimes everything we do doesn't help us beat the monster. I was just reading over your posts about his journey, and it is so clear how much you love and understand Alex. In one of your first posts, you said it was a battle worth fighting as long as he wanted to fight. And that is the key. If he is tired and ready to leave, as much as it breaks your heart to lose him, you will do what is best for your precious boy. Because you love him so much.

Sending good thoughts and white light for strength, and a safe and peaceful passage.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest jackjack
f_yellow So sorry you have to make such a hard decision. You obviously love Alex very much. May your journey be peaceful, Alex. f_yellow