Jett....

Guest jettcricket

Guest longdogs

My sympathies. It is sad how greys I've come to know through greytalk are disappearing one by one.

Edited by longdogs

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tenderhearts

My heart hurts for you. :cry1 What a precious boy he was! :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Jett, say hello to Lori Ann, Bart, and Skittle for me! :angel

Guest Snowy8

:f_red:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_red

I am so sorry....I'm glad you were with him & that he sent you a sign that he was okay. I know there were plenty of happy tails going as he trotted across the bridge to see those who went before him.

I am so sorry...

Guest KRKWMU

I'm so very sorry to hear about Jett. :cry1 He was such a handsome hound. Bonnie has another angel watching over her. We'll be thinking about you and your family. Take care. :grouphug

Guest BasilMom

After our conversation on Saturday I have had a heavy heart. Jett WAS as good as gold. I will miss him. It's just about a year ago that Holly was diaganoised. Time goes by too fast. I know that all our bridge kids are in a better place. God bless them all. Call me if you need a shoulder.

I am so very sorry. I hope that the wonderful memories that you have of Jett will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

I'm so sorry. :cry1

:gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest Jill

Linda! I'm SO sorry.

Shadow was very sad when I told his M&G buddy had leave us. Shadow wants you to know that Jett will be ok...Shadows dear Cliffy(Jett's uncle) and Martina(the M&G guardian) will be there to greet him at the bridge! I miss you Jett and love you-run pain free sweetheart!

f_yellow

Linda you know to call me for ANYTHING!!!!

Hugs and kisses from NC

I'm so sorry...

Run free, Jett...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest CorbysMom

Linda, I told you in PMs about the little girl who is just beginning her life after so many years of neglect. I'm hoping Jett will be her guardian angel as she learns to live and trust again.

Rest easy, my friend. You've traveled a long, tough road with Jett. He knew it, and he will be forever grateful for your love.

I am so sorry. :cry1

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest Winterwish

:cry1 Oh Linda,I'm so,so sorry. I wish so,so much your dear Jett had more time here with you. :grouphug Sending my deepest condolences Linda,to you,your husband,and Cricket. :grouphug

Run,play,and fly free Jett sweetheart ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

Edited by Winterwish

I'm very sorry indeed to read your sad news :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!