Eyem Home

Two all my freendz. Eyem home and thanx fer da prayerz.

Eye dunt feelz two good rite now an eyem mad. Mommy wont gib da Flashman any wadder an eye getz know dinnerz an eye haf know brekkie ether. Dis iz KNOT rite. Eyem gunna napz now.

Signed da disgruntted Flashman. :angry:

100_5340.jpg

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Poor Flashy. It's a shame... a fine lad like you bein' starved after such a trying day. :( Here's some gentle :kiss2 's to help ease your grumbling tummy.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

You can't have a little water? If I had all that blood on my tounge I sure would want some water! :sick

Eye haf two wait one hour. :angry:

Poor Flashy. It's a shame... a fine lad like you bein' starved after such a trying day. :( Here's some gentle :kiss2 's to help ease your grumbling tummy.

Thanx. :blush

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Poor baby, you do look very pathetic. I bet your mommy feeds you something extra special once you can eat.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Dear Flashy-

I have two habs my dentill on dursday. I nos dat I wont habs dinner two. Maybe wez can sneek outz and grab a bite twogeder.

First da mommy wantz me too eatz and den the mommy doesn't wantz me to eatz. I wish she wood make up her mind!

Love, Polli

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

But my goodness you have beautiful white teefies Flashy.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest greyindy

Aww No food is no fun. Harley had her dental and skin biopsy today. She almost didn't get to go because she grabbed a loaf of bread that male college student home for the summer dared to leave on the counter. LOL! She is not happy that she only gets half her food for dinner til we see if she keeps it down, especially when Moka got all of hers

I would want Mommy to wipe my tongue off and then I would like a sip of water. I would not want that icky stuff going down to my tummy because it would just come right back up! :sick

I really hope you feel better soon, Flashy :)

Mommy tried and tried...butt eye wunt letz her neer my mouffie. Eye did getz my drinkz an boy did dat taste good...den Mommy haf to wash da wadder bowl an eye can haf sum more in a liddle bit. Eye heerd sumthing...Mommy iz considderring gibbing da Flashman a scrammbbled egg if eye keep doin good. Eyem ebben jumpin up an off da couch wif no problemz...an Mommy sez eyem berry allert...knot like las time when eye wuz loopy fer 24 hourz. :rolleyes:

Dear Flashy-

I have two habs my dentill on dursday. I nos dat I wont habs dinner two. Maybe wez can sneek outz and grab a bite twogeder.

First da mommy wantz me too eatz and den the mommy doesn't wantz me to eatz. I wish she wood make up her mind!

Love, Polli

Kum on girl...letz go!!!!!!! :P

Usethisone.jpg

Oh man, that is just not right. We will have to report her. You tell us if it gets worse and we will come and rescue you and whip you off to California ;)

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Aww No food is no fun. Harley had her dental and skin biopsy today. She almost didn't get to go because she grabbed a loaf of bread that male college student home for the summer dared to leave on the counter. LOL! She is not happy that she only gets half her food for dinner til we see if she keeps it down, especially when Moka got all of hers

Awwwww....feel better soon sweetheart. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Nice to see he is back at home. Scrambled eggs would sure taste great and go down easy. Give a big hug to your sweet Flashy for me!!!

Edited by Fiona3

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Poor Flashy! Glad to read that you're back home and all went well (and that you got your drink of water). Your mum will take good care of you as always... and, oh my, those teeth look amazing! It's nice having clean teefers, isn't it sweet boy? :yay:kiss2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Flashy is doing VERY well! He kept his water down and was VERY hungry. I DID give him just one scrambled egg and he enjoyed that. I couldn't stand hearing him cry in the kitchen. :( He is so alert...and not drooling blood...very coordinated! The sad thing...he went to where I keep the rawhides and was scratching at the pantry. NO rawhides for 2 weeks...he is NOT going to understand this one at all! :rolleyes:

Usethisone.jpg

Guest FullMetalFrank

Awwww, Flashy, I hope you are feeling better. Those rawhides will wait for you until you're all better. Sending a gentle hug...

glad yoo iz feelink bettah flashee

did you KNOT get sea-weed pax up yoor shnoz? If you didunt, you mist owt on a treet :rolleyes:

pop-pee

xx

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

glad yoo iz feelink bettah flashee

did you KNOT get sea-weed pax up yoor shnoz? If you didunt, you mist owt on a treet :rolleyes:

pop-pee

xx

No Pop-Pee....Did dat make yu feelz bedder? Eyd jus get da thingy up da Flashmans buttz bye da perbert dokker. :angryfire

Usethisone.jpg