Nevada Is Now An Angel

NevadasMom

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:weep I'm just heartbroken for you. What a magnificant senior girlie she was. Asking my Bridge angels to greet her and give her a joyful tour of her new home. :beatheart Godspeed, precious Nevada... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Greyhoundbaby

I am so sorry for your loss...

May you find comfort in the love of friends and peace in the many warm memories you will always have of Nevada...

Run free sweet hound - :gh_run

I'm so sorry.

:gh_run

RainbowSky.jpg

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious angel. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Nevada, you will always be loved.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Oh Carol! Tears popped up before even opening the thread! :grouphug:sad1

I'm so so sorry! Nevada lived a long life and what a wonderful old dame she was!

:grouphug We will be having a group roo tonight when the moon is up... Sending lots of love to lil Miss Nevada and sending lots of love to you too!

Please give me a call if you'd like to talk... Or if you feel up to having coffee.

Godspeed beautiful Nevada!

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl...just remember that she's young and healthy again and I'm sure I'll find that star when I go outside. Be well.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I am so sorry...I know how it hurts. Godspeed Nevada...fly fast and free...forever young sweetheart. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest vahoundlover

oh no :cry1 I always expected Nevada would be here forever. I am so sorry :grouphug

Sending prayers the beautiful memories you created together will heal your broken heart.

Godspeed Sweet Baby Girl :f_pink