Please Say A Prayer For Former Foster Blue

Guest greybookends

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sad. :cry1 Sending loads of prayers and light to Blue and his family. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh no... keeping my fingers crossed for Blue and sending many hugs to his family.... :goodluck:grouphug:grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh no :(

This is not the news I wanted to read for that sweet boy.

Sending many prayers for Blue and his family :grouphug

Guest greyt2love

Oh, no. Blue is such a beautiful boy. And much too young. I had this with my min. schnauzer last June and there was finally no other option, but he was 12, would have been 13 in November. Letting him go was the right thing to do, but I'm praying that Blue gets a miracle ! I remember seeing his posting and thinking how sweet and handsome he looked. Prayers for him and his family.

Sending my many prayers and white light for precious Blue. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:grouphug:grouphug:hope:hope:hope:candle:hope:hope:hope:grouphug:grouphug

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest gomiesmom

Prayers for Blue :hope

I, like Greyt2love, had a non grey ( 14 or 15 yr old min collie) with what the vet thought was a brain tumor. There was a constant siezure state. It was very hard. Even due to her age, the sudden onset made it very difficult to swallow. Maybe he go into something camping related........and it won't be a brain thing.......

Again,many prayers.

Guest greybookends
Oh no! Poor Blue, and poor Barb and Bob. We will keep them in our thoughts!

Barb is our adoption coordinator. She has been holding up Bob and keeping me informed. Though I am sure she would probably welcome the prayers as well. :)

No more news tonight. I will post when I know more, but I am relying on Barb to let me know what is going on so Bob doesn't have to keep repeating what he's going through. So info may be a bit sketchy.

Lots of prayers headed Blue's way.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.