My Boy Heath

Guest Heath_Bar

Guest Heath_Bar

Hi everyone, been reading off an on for the last two months prior to adoption, wealth of info! Just over a week ago I picked up Heath (or even better he leaned into me so hard I had to take him home :colgate ) and things are going great. He found the couch quick, ha, and we've slowly settled into a routine. Still likes to get me up too early in the AM, and our walks consist more of stands and looks, but we're working on it. Hope to contribute and meet some locals as I think Heath would like to make some friends!

-Nat Ward

ribs.jpg

frostynose.jpg

heathtongue.jpg

heath22.jpg

He is a real handsome fellow, I am so Happy that things are going well. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida! Heath is gorgeous! When we adopted Toby, he insisted on getting up every morning at 6:00 a.m., which was fine for weekdays, but not weekends. Somehow we've recently gotten into a routine where he is letting us sleep til about 8:00 a.m. on weekends, for which we are truly grateful!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Heath is really beautiful! WOW. :beatheart:heart:wub: Welcome to GT from Maine! :welcome2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Welcome! He's gorgeous, and love the name--one of my favorite candy bars!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Welcome to GT! :wave Your boy looks very much at home, especially that pose in the last couch pic. :P

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Hi from Miami! What a handsome hound he is!!!

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest celticfairiemom

Hi from NY. Heath is a very handsome guy. My girls don't move until I open my eyes <LOL> so I try really hard to not open them until I am ready. It's hard though when I can feel them staring at me!

Hi Nat & Heath!! He's GORGEOUS!! ('Course he looks a lot like my Cody girl so I would think so! :P Edited to add: that's BEFORE she got white in the face!!))

Welcome to GT!!

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest threedognight

Welcome from Florida! Heath is a handsome boy and I love the name! It made me think of Heath from the show Big Valley.