My Sweet Betsy Boo Boo

luvsmylilfruitloop

My Betsy.

Betsy I miss you. I miss the way you were always in my spot. No matter where we were. How you’d always take daddy’s spot in bed, before he’d get there in time. If I took a nap, you were always curled up next to me. On the couch, You were my 60+ pound, all legs lap dog.

Daddy still clears out the recliner for you every night. Your food bowl still sits in the kitchen. Biscuits n Gravy Sunday will always be known as your day. Your nose there waiting for a piece of sausage to “fall” on the floor.

We’ll never forget your wet nose. It was always there, no matter where we went, what we were doing. Your nose was always a step ahead of us. Pipers lil snart prints on the windows, look lonely without your big ones two feet above them. Who’s nose will I scratch every morning, if its not yours that greets me in the bathroom?

Jakob says his feet will never be warm again, without you laying on them during movie night. He still holds his food high, to keep it out of reach of your nose. Who will inspect him, and his backpack every day after school?

And Piper.. believe it or not piper will miss you most off all I think. Our lil Piper who was a hand full of legs, n nose when we brought her home. That lil black n tan doxie wasn’t afraid of you. She snuggled up to you that first day, and never left your side after. You kept her warm, always laying across your back on the couch. You had the height, and she had the brains to get you both in trouble. (I’m still pretty sure it was you getting the cake mixes down off the counter) but no you never helped open them up allll over my couch to make chocolate goo.

You touched the lives of so many people in this community. Everyone in this family will miss you, and you’ll never be forgotten, you have found a special place in all of our hearts. You have been laid to rest in the most peaceful part of this farm. I never got to see you race. I missed that part of your beauty, and grace, But I was blessed with it everyday you were in my life, in my heart. Good Bye… I will love you forever, and always.

To My Betsy.

……….Betsy’s Kiss

…… 3.11.02 – 3.24.08

……When I die, let it be as a pet

……So someone will remember me.

………………-A Greyhounds prayer.

The Fruitloop crew: Piper, Bloomer, Sirius Black the kitty cat, Goober, .....Insane human crew: Nikki, Chuckles, Jakob (ds), Naomi baby girl........... and Our Angel babies,, Betsy (Betsy Kiss), Momma Cat, Blue Fish, and Georgie the g-pig.

What a lovely remembrance of your sweet girl. Gentle hugs to all your family.

Godspeed, Betsy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug What a lovely tribute to your Betsy. Godspeed sweet girl! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 I am so sorry :grouphug Betsy,you left your mark on the hearts of all that know and love you. Watch over your family and let them know you've arrived and keeping all the other Angels on their toes.

Run Free Sweetheart :f_pink

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest VelvetEars

Thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Wishing you comfort and peace in your beautiful memories.

Edited by VelvetEars

What a touching tribute to your precious girl. :cry1 May you always feel her spirit in your heart, where love lives on. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Edited by galgrey

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm so sorry...what a lovely tribute to your girl. Godspeed, little Betsy Boo Boo.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I am so sorry. Godspeed Sweet Angel Betsy. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.