Woe Iz Meeee (stanley)

It's Stanley, checking in from across the pond.

Woe is very meeeeeeeeee.

I have got a very poorly bottom. I am suffering from the Big D. I have just heard that tonight, I will have to miss my dinner :angry: Woe is Stanleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

I have also had to have a decrease in my steriod medication in case it's this which has made my tummy poorly. I've only been on my increased steriods for a short time, so it may well be this which has caused the rather.....squirty D :eek My vet-man said to Mummy that she shouldn't stop the medication altogether as this may cause me to suffer some sort of collapse, expecially as I have Big D :eek I'm very glad my Mummy checked with the vet-man because a collapse doesn't sound like much fun.

But anyway - woe is meeeeeeeeeeeeee. No dinner tonight. Woe. Is. The Stanleyyyyyyy.

stanley050108a.jpg

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Poor Seanley, all of us here in North Texas hope you get to feeling better soon. Ocala certainly understands about the back end problems as she has them to . Naybe tomorrow you can have some fool, we are rooing our get well wishes as Mom types this.

Guest argolola

Dear Stanley,

I hope you feel better soon. My mom said she will say a prayer for you.

Please tell your Mum that I will gladly come over to eat your portion. Did I say that? My mom thinks I'm a piggy.

Love,

Lola (your American cousin because my mom says she is an aunt to the 3 and 4 legged Doyles)

Deer Stanley,

Furst off, I am very sorree yu are KNOT feeling yur best.

Second off, did you catch a BARE!!! Yur pikshur looks like yu are habbing a cuddle wiff a beeg bare!

Worried,

George

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Deer Stanlee...

Dis iz Cody Angelo. Eye take starerhoidz two fer too yeerz now. Eye thinkz dat yew are cornfuzed. Starerhoidz dunt cawze da butt blowzout...dat iz hammerrhoidz or whatebber dey call em. Now...dat bein sed...eye haf two take Pepsidz...den eye get two eat. Eye take da pesidz cuz eyem on a lot of meddamacashion frum da perbert dokker. Eye feelz bad dat yew do knot get dinner butt eye cant chair mine wif you cuz eyem a chow houndz insteed of a poodle man.

Lubs...Cody Angelino B)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Deer Stanley,

Furst off, I am very sorree yu are KNOT feeling yur best.

Second off, did you catch a BARE!!! Yur pikshur looks like yu are habbing a cuddle wiff a beeg bare!

Worried,

George

Deer Geroge (ov Noo Ingland)

Don't worry - thats not a bare. It's just my furry blan-kit which covers my bed. I have a trauma when Mummy puts my blan-kit in the wash in case it drownz but so far, it hasn't. I am pleased to report that thus far today, I have managed to not poop on said blan-kit.

Yours (starvingly)

Stanley (ov Real, Akchoo-al Ingland)

eyem on a lot of meddamacashion frum da perbert dokker

Codee-Angelo-Poodul-Man

You just made my Mummee do a loud noise and coffee went on the keyboard :huh

Yours (still hungry)

Stanley

xx <---- manlee kissiz

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest vahoundlover

AWW Stanley man, I'se had to miss dinner earlier this week...but my momma had me feeling MUCH better very soon and now I can have's my full meals....I'se hope you feel better soon!

:paw Boss aka the VERY grumpy ol' man when he doesn't get his food!

Poor Stanley! NO NOSH until tomorrow! :yikes :yikes Hope you feel better soon!

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Stanley, are they going to look for WORMZ in your poo? That can cause the squirty stuff :unsure

Jennifer

My Mummy will not be peering for WORMZ because if she seed a worm, she would faint and bump her head :lol However, it is not very long since I had the "go-away-if you are a worm" medicayshun which is given to all us dogz as a matter of course so hopefully, it's not wormz wot is causing my delicate issue.

Pee Ess:- Let it be known that I have not erm....had any further.....messy thing since this morning. However, I am still to be starv'd tonight :angry:

Stanlee

(tummy now thinks throat has been cut)

Guest Tenderhearts

Dear Stanley,

I am indeed most sympathetic to your plight of the squirty rear end and the refusal of your mum to feed you the nourishment you so desperately need! :nod

I too have been abused numerous times in this household, and to date, filing a formal complaint has done not one wit of good :angry:

The first incident was when I sustained an owie whilst running up the back steps, and my ma had the nerve to wrap it because I was going to lovingly tend it by licking till the cows came home! To add insult to injury, she used some gawdawful orange wrap! :eek Here I am giving her the stinkeye.

210507randybooboo.jpg

Me being the clever fellow that I am, I soon removed that stinking vet wrap she had put on it, so she devised this most embarassing combination of a tube sock and the wrap :(

mrpoohead8.jpg

I refused to look at her. :rolleyes:

Then there was the most recent mishap of happy tail where I had very artistically and enthusiastically spotty painted the entire kitchen from ceiling to floor and everything in between with spatters of blood :D

She did not appreciate my artistic nature, and once again grabbed the evil wrap. Again, I did not look at her.

022508mrpout.jpg

Since none of the techniques mentioned aforehand seemed to put a dent in the continuing abuse, I just decided to tie one on good, swill a couple of stout dark beers, and forget about it all! :cheers

033006randyspit2.jpg

Thinking non-squirty rear end thoughts for you from across the pond,

Dandy Randy (currently with no owies or hangovers) :paw

My Mummy will not be peering for WORMZ because if she seed a worm, she would faint and bump her head ... it is not very long since I had the "go-away-if you are a worm" medicayshun which is given to all us dogz as a matter of course so hopefully, it's not wormz wot is causing my delicate issue.

Stanlee

(tummy now thinks throat has been cut)

Poor delicate Mummy :lol It sounds as if you're all caught up on wormz medicine, so I guess maybe time and bland food and (don't hurt me!) fasting might do the trick :unsure

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Guest fountainpengwen

Dear Stanley,

NO DINNER?! What an outrage.

I hope you feel better soon, so that your mommy will feed you dinner again.

Signed,

The Cliffmonster

Guest armanntoo

Deer Stanley,

Me and my sistas had the BIG D a couple of weeks ago. We get it ebery spring when we drink melted snow at the dog park. Our dad gives us Boiled ground beef and either rice or pasta, along with lots of yogurt stuff. We love it, and it makes us all betta.

Get well soon...Doug the Dufus

Edited by armanntoo

Bray-king knewz

I have done a poop and it was quite solid :D

Sew I was allowed a very small bit of dinner. Mummy is now waiting to see if that was a big mis-steak.

Stanley

(no longer starving but could still put away a fair bit more food)

Guest Tenderhearts

Dear Stanley,

Thank you for the news flash! :clap I will continue to pray that your mum increases your nourishment ASAP before you collapse and deteriorate in front of her :hope:)

Your bud across the pond on his knees...well sorta,

Dandy Randy :paw