Prayers Please, Snowy Had Another Stroke This Morning

Guest Heehoo

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homeward bound now Snowy :yay

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Glad she's doing better!!!

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Guest Snowy8

I'm so excited...I know Pipi will be relieved...that poor pup...she slept in Gogh's crate last night which is where Snowy gets as soon as Gogh gets out...and like I said everytime I let her & the others out yesterday, she'd return to the spot where Snowy was laying.

Pipi-Francine amazes me, her heroic gestures....letting me now about Snowy, telling me when a doggie is left outside or when the cats want inside....and when I've slept past 6:15am...ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

:clover

Fantastic news - I'm so glad Snowy is doing much better. Fingers crossed that this will be the last stroke and better days are ahead!

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Pipi-Francine amazes me, her heroic gestures....letting me now about Snowy, telling me when a doggie is left outside or when the cats want inside....and when I've slept past 6:15am...ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

:lol

Isn't she helpful!? :lol

SO glad to hear Snowy is improving so well and fast! Home soon, sweety!!

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest Snowy8

I don't know if this means anything...I was documenting Snowy's "activity" and noticed that the last time she had an "issue" was the weekend of the time change in November. And I noticed we just had another time change....I documented the 2 together so I can refer back to them...but I'm wondering if the 2 have anything to do with this? I'm going to mention it....

I'm so excited for Snowy...I know she hates being crated, unless the door is opened & she hates being away from her normal life. She's such a fighter...

Thank you all again for the prayers & encouragement!!! :clover

Guest mdituro

I'm sure you & Snowy will be overjoyed once she's home! :ghplaybow

Still sending white light & prayers for her continued recovery.

:candle :candle :candle:hope :hope :hope