Prayers Please, Snowy Had Another Stroke This Morning

Guest Heehoo

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome home sweetie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm glad your darling girl is back home where she belongs Hilda!!!!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Welcome home sweetheart. She looks so happy to be back with her family. :wub:

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Welcome home Snowy :confetti

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Snowy8

Snowy girl did really good last night. I expected all the wobbliness & all when she got home, experience from the last time...she ate half of her supper. I had her "gated" off in my vanity closet area of my bedroom because of the carpet...the rest of the house has wood floors.

I was in the den on Greytalk, and I heard her bark...Gogh was in there looking at her food. She was still inside the closet but she felt his presence.

All went well with her being in there until about 11:30, a storm hit...Banker wanted the closet so he jumped the gate & knocked over her water, food & opened up the closet & disturbed her. So I put her in Gogh's crate since its her favorite. She went right back to sleep & all was well.

This morning I got her up at 6:40 and she wobbly went outside in the rain & pottied....she kept an eye on me to make sure I didn't leave her out there. Then she went back to BuyCut's crate this time, the bed's fluffier!!! I gave her some water, then some treats & before I left at 7am, she was sleeping.

My bedroom is dark, so she should sleep really good all day. Its really noisy at the vet's office so she probably didn't get a lot of rest.

Thank you all for your well wishes & words of encouragement!!! :beatheart

Edited by Snowy8

What a good report. Sending love and prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Machbragal

I am SO glad that she is home now! Poor baby has been through a tough time. Last November my cat spent 4 days in the ER in intensive care. I was SO happy when he came home! I'm sure that you feel the same way.

I hope she continues to make rapid progress. I suspect being home will make all the difference.