Tara Sue Where Are You?

Guest tarasue

Thank you for sharing Tara Sue's last day with us. I'm so very sorry that you had to say goodbye for now. She's beautiful and it's even sadder to look at her and know what you're going through because she looks so much like our Kelsey. :wub:

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tarasue

Thank You every one. The loss of my girl has been a very difficult thing to come to grips with. I haven't been sleeping well since last week and last night. I am hoping for a restful night soon. I will say that Will has been a great velcro boy and is making me feel much more at ease about my little beans passing.

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope that you can soon find some peace and comfort in your memories of your little bean.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Scott what a perfect tribute for your girl. I believe everyone's life is a storyline and she was one of the miracles of yours. What a blessing that you found each other.

Peace and comfort for you.

Pam

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Oh Scott!! Thank you for sharing - Bean was so lucky to share her life with you and to have you there when she crossed the bridge. Your picture journal shows how much you loved her and she you. Just know that many of us on this board share in your sorrow.

Viviane

pepsi-2009.jpg?t=1262016678

Scott,

Will you please post the picture of her with the guitar? It will remind you of happy times. Plus I love it and so will everyone else!

Pam

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Tara.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I cried when I read this and I am still crying...your tribute was so toucing and I can't get that photo of her in the car out of my mind. I hope you are doing well and remembering lots of good memories. You sure can tell she was really loved.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I am sitting in my office crying. I hope no one walks in.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

As the saying goes, dogs have only one fault--they don't live long enough.

I'm hoping that the wonderful memories you have of your precious girl will bring you comfort. :f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Oh Scott :grouphug

Where is Tara Sue, she is in your heart, and ours too thanks to your lovely posts. We will see Tara Sue later, and while that far off later may seem long to you because you miss her, for her it will just a quick nap in a sunbeam till daddy is there to snuggle her again.

One of my favourite quotes is Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened - (she types with tears in her eyes) the sentiment is true even if it isn't physically possible.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.