We Leave With Bodie For Osu Tomorrow

Guest Bodie

Tomorrow night we leave for OSU for Bodie's first check-up since he finished his chemo in November. Of course, I'm nervous that the cancer may have returned, but I'm hoping for the best. He will have x-rays of his lungs while he is out there - to check for lung mets. He will also have an echocardiogram to see if his heart medication is helping his heart, which was enlarged by chemo.

On the surface, Bodie appears to be doing well. He has gained weight - too much weight, I fear - but no strenous exercise until he gets a good heart report. He plays almost every night - loves the squirrel that Monty sent him and the bear that Burpdog sent him for Christmas. He alternates between the two. He is very happy and greets me joyously everyday when I return home. He is my big, happy, goofy boy, once again.

It is my hope that we have tamed the monster, osteo, and that I will have a good long time with him. Friday's appointment will begin to tell the tale - did the chemo help, or did the monster grab hold...

Edited by Bodie

Prayers for Bodie. I will be thinking of him. I think I speak for so many of us that are fighting the monster right now, that We hope Bodie beats it. You both have been an inspiration to us.

Pam & Scooter who is fighting osteo

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Sending some good thoughts for Bodie from the macoduck crew. :goodluck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

You have my prayers and good wishes for a clear check up. Say hello to the oncology team for me.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

My heart and prayers are with you both. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I have to be honest and say that I have no idea what this experience is like, I can't even imagine. But you will have a ton of prayers coming from us, for Bodie and for you. And have a very safe trip

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Sending lots of positive thoughts for Bodie. I remember that appointment and how my stomach felt at the first check up after chemo. My Deuce boy is sending Bodie positive vibes. Deuce is now 18 1/2 months post amputation and currently as I type jumping around the living room smiling. I love that goofy boy. Good Luck to Bodie and company.

You have LOADS of prayers coming your way. LOADS. White lights and loving thoughts. Have a safe trip.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Have a safe journey and kiss Bodie for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending lots of prayers for Bodie. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg