Malone Is Gone

SarahsBlackPack

Malone's gone. Oue little guy has become funny in his old age of 13.

The last couple weeks he didn't want to go thru the kitchen to go outside so we've been taking him out the front door to the backyard to go potty. And then in the backdoor because that's the only way he would go thru the kitchen.

This afternoon, my dad was taking him out the front door around the house to get to the backyard and since its so icy out from the freezing rain, my dad and Malone both slipped in the driveway. Malone took a blow to the chest and started foaming at the mouth. My dad picked Malone up and they came into the house. My dad put Malone down on the carpet runner in the kitchen because my dad was going to take Malone to the 24 vet in Port Washington. I went down by Malone. I noticed that there was blood coming from his mouth. I put my head to his chest and there was nothing. He's gone.

Today's "Daddy's little buddy" has passed at home at the age of 13.5 years of age. Malone came to our home first as a foster dog and soon after he came a member of the family. Our little Moo Moo dog wasn't going anywhere because his family was right here. He was right where he belonged. He was right at home at the Harrison house.

Malone was the best senior hound anyone could have asked for. And today he has passed on. I take comfort in the fact that he's now with our other bridge angels, Prince and Katie.

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How heartbreaking. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm sorry--what a sudden shock, but it sounds like he had a long, happy life with you and didn't suffer in the end. I hope that and your happy memories bring you comfort. :grouphug

Guest Winterwish

Oh no! I'm so sorry for this sudden passing! :grouphug Malone's spirit is with you each of you forever and always. Sending my deepest condolences! :grouphug

Godspeed sweet Malone! :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

I am so sorry for your loss.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

What a terrible shock that must have been for you :( .

:f_red Rest in peace, Malone. :f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss.

Godspeed Malone...............

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound