She's Gone

Bill419

run free sweet Tipper. It is so hard for us when they are gone but Tipper is fine now. She will wait with Susie for you all. May the beautiful memories of Tipper remain close to your heart forever. Prayers for peace and comfort to you all.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill & Irene, I am so sorry. I am so glad I got to meet Tipper back in December, Miss Sassy Britches herself.

I know that Dear & Pegasus, all my bridge angels were waiting on her...You know Suzie was first in line...all the roos & helicopter tails...

If I can do anything, please call me.

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

Bill and Irene, I'm so sorry she couldn't stay longer. Beautiful sweet cherished girl.

Godspeed, Tipper.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest charmsmom

I'm so sorry...She was beautiful to the very end, and now she is free of pain. I doubt that's much comfort to your heart, but that's why they call it the Terrible Decision of Love. Hugs to you and yours...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest TriciasZoo

Bill, my heart goes out to you with the loss of Tipper. I too recently went through a cancer loss. It's so painful. Know that we're all here for you, sending our love and prayers to you and your family.

Hugs,

Trish