Cinder

Guest GiJenn51

Guest GiJenn51

My sweet sweet princess. You came to me only as a foster, but Lori and Jack knew that you were never leaving my home. You and Tigger bonded instantly as best friends forever. :blush

I found out that you came to me on your birthday--- noone ever knew your name-- Konas Magic.

You quickly took over everything, even the couch, the bed, and the truck. And most of all you took a huge piece of my heart. :wub:

You're big doe eyes were so velvety and perfect. Your smile never ending. And once people got to touch you, it was all over. You are the softest girl ever. The velveteen rabbit of the greyhound world. Your kisses your sweet little kisses. They were perfect.

You would turn in to this crazy woman on the drop of a dime and run around like a complete mad woman-- but only for a few seconds. That's not princesses do you know. :crazy

I'm one of the lucky ones to have had you come through my life. You've brought so much to me and the people around. I miss you every minute of every day. :cry1

Your sister? The one you kept your little sister in line with just a glance. She is doing well again. I know you are watching over her, and her new brother Ruler. He is a total goof.

I'm glad you are back with your brother again. I know you are happier now. And pain free. Oh for you to be pain free again.

You came to me as fast as you were taken away by that horrible cancer. We're working on it though.

Watch over us OK? Give everyone a smooch for me up there!

Our professional photo shoot

4463Session6.jpg

Loving the snow!

tigandcinsnow2.jpg

Swoon!

cinderlub.jpg

Her 1st place prize for greyest face.

Cinderblueribbon.jpg

Asleep next to BJ at our Dewey

cinderroach2.jpg

Getting tortured as a bee.

greyhoundsonparade006.jpg

Fly by!

cinderrunning.jpg

Cinderprincess.jpg

Cindersmileingreasssm.jpg

COOKIE!

cinderexcitedcookie.jpg

Her famous nose

danose.jpg

:grouphug I remember when you lost Cinder and Tigger so close on the heels of one another. What beautiful pictures of her. I love the Halloween costume one.
Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Oh, sweet Cinder. We miss you. :cry1

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

:grouphug You are missed sweetheart. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 Your beautiful girlie with her soft pretty face and gorgeous eyes and yes, her famous nose :) Will always be with you, in your heart and memories. I'm sure she has been watching over you and guiding you, as you made so many changes in the last year...I bet they are both cheering you on! :grouphug

Thank you for sharing your wonderful girlie with me, and letting me look at that pretty little nose everyday...

:f_pink

Guest PhillyPups

Jenn, what a beautiful girl Cinder is, you were blessed to share her journey. :bighug

I know how hard it is, it is hard to read these posts now, but had to for Cinder. :bighug

:grouphug:bighug I am so sorry, she had such a precious face. But know she is waiting at the Rainbow bridge for you and the family.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Cinder was such a beautiful, sweet dog. She clearly knew she was well-loved and seemed so content and happy in your photos. A true gem - I can see why you miss her so much. I bet she is doing "fly-by" runs at the Bridge showing all the others exactly how it's done.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest skywalker

Cinder..................you are in our prayers and runnng free beyond the bridge. Run free.....run swift. Know your mommy and daddy always will love you! :f_pinkf_yellow

Guest GiJenn51

Thankyou guys. I just got off the phone with Mel--- Losing Cinder was so different than losing Tigger. Both were painful, but with Cinder's-- she still had quality of life when I helped her cross. It made it super hard then-- knowing if it was to soon or not, but if you knew Cinder--- she was the true definition of a princess. All moved out of her way--- never the opposite. But she was polite in doing so.

I miss her dearly--- and now that my day is "done" I know it will hit me.