Tigger

Guest GiJenn51

Guest GiJenn51

How much my heart has hurt over the past year is hard to put in to words. I can't believe it's been a year that you left. You left a hole in so many hearts. Who would've known that through you, wonderful, complete strangers came together for us.

It was your smile, your eyes, your zeal for life. And your mission to find the sunshine. Preferably in the greenest, quietest patch of grass you could find. My silly boy who could put a smile on anyone's face.

bd2.jpg

tiggerpose.jpg

suntilt.jpg

clownsmile.jpg

stormboth.jpg

tiggerpounce.jpg

TiggerBirthday3.jpg

tiggercoolfeet.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

TTFN Tigger.... :cry1

Guest Greyhoundbaby

Oh my gosh...I just say and went "ahhh" and "ohhh" and "tee hee" looking at your wonderful pictures. Thank you for sharing Tigger with us. :bighug

:grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest greytbookert

:f_red

I can't believe that it has been a year either... the pain never does seem to go away. What a wonderful tribute for a gorgeous hound.

I think of Tigger often. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I wasn't on GT a year ago, but still wanted to send you a :bighug ... thank you for posting the pictures, he was an amazingly beautiful boy. When I lost Rufus years ago I thought would never have another dog - but here I am with Merlin now, and thinking of adopting another one soon... the truth is, they are such a special part of our lives, not even death can take them away from us. They live in our hearts forever. :gh_runner

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest GiJenn51
Wow, feels like it was yesterday. He is missed by so many! I hope his memories bring you more smiles than tears these days. He was a once in a lifetime treasure!

You did not post my favorite picture of him with the cocktail. :)

You know, I'm going to have to look for that. Barbie took it when she visited.

:cry1 Crap, you made me cry all over again!!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I FOUND IT!!!! :couchjump I FOUND IT!!!!

cocktail_tigg.jpg

Post # 165 http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showto...gger&st=160

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

:bighug :bighug Jenn :bighug :bighug

He sure was a very, very handsome boy! :wub: I just wish there was more I could have helped with a year ago :sad1:sad1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway