Katie's Home From Surgery

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's me, Katie, checking in between naps and snacks. Yes, I do have a funny face, mama has measured my nose and my ears and says my forehead is extra big because I am very smart. (She is right of course.)

293005830.jpg

Here I am having supper tonight. I should be wearing my chicken nightgown, not cows,on chickie night, right? Mama has a small forehead I think.

293005827.jpg

Ok, and here's the naked picture I promised. You can't see my zipper can you? Ha. A girl must leave something to the imagination you know. I will have a zipper-ectomy in a few weeks if I take all of my pills, eat everything in or out of my bowl, and don't jump around or twirl at all. The first two things are easy, but I am a gifted twirler and I need to spin again!

293005822.jpg

In this picture I am telling mama I need to spin NOW. I am shaking the whole kitchen with my pre-twirl vibrations, that's why it's blurry. Anyway, this picture is the real me!

293005824.jpg

Thank you for all your good wishes and white light. I can not eat those things, but I know they are important to my recovery!

XXXooo, Katie

Edited by Cynthia

Guest Tenderhearts

Oh my, I got a little watery eyed looking at that sweet girl! :cry1:wub: :wub:

Katie, I think it's a-okay to have on your cow nightgown while eating chicken. Dandy Randy says cows are always in style! :nod

That last picture made me laugh! I see the twinkle in your eye! :rofl

Continuing prayers from Kansas! :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Guest Pat2003

Cynthia, she looks fabulous considering what she has been through. Katie hold off on the twirl until the vet says it is okay. I hope this operation solves Katie's problems and she will be able to be pain-free and twirl to her heart's content.

:yay Katie looks great! If she weren't shaved, you'd never know she had just had major surgery!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Those pics made me smile.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.