Ext Repeat : 4.13.02 - 11.05.07

Guest orchidman

Guest bonscoby

I'm so sorry, Trish. I am in tears with you. It just seems impossible that Peatie is no longer with us. He, through you, brought so much happiness to my life at a time when I really needed it. I know he brought you much love and happiness as well. Perhaps that was what he was meant to do on his short stay here on earth. I will always cherish his memory and love him in my heart.

Many hugs to you. I am so very sad for you and A.

love,

Bonnie

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trish and Adrian, I am so sorry for your loss. Peatie was a very special dog.

Dear mom and dad,

I'm OK. Nothing hurts anymore.

My first home was nice, but I was meant to be with you guys.

I knew my mission long before I was born: to help humans and Bebe. You and Bebe were my destiny. Beebs was such a mixed up little girlie. All it took was a big brother to guide her to a less-stressed life. I loved cuddling with you and her.

Mom, I know you are worrying about Bebe now that I'm gone. She really has grown up and is more secure. I told Flippy some things to do to cheer her up if she gets blue.

Dad Adrian, you were just the best dad ever. Our house was almost like an ark- dogs, turtles, birds, orchids, and ferrets- but you always made it feel like a home and you take such good care of mom.

I liked going to the hospice place. Old people needed lovin' too and mom and I had plenty to share.

I did my job here on earth just a little too well and left you guys too soon.

I am happy to report that I've met Nellie, and Oliver and Comet and Scarlett and all those other bridge kids you told me about. I have been really busy sniffing butts and checking out all the cloud-soft beds up here.

Last week I sent an ESP message to my Fairy Duckmother to order some Burpdog cookies. I know UPS doesn't deliver up here so when the cookies get to Tennessee and I want you to have a little party. Something tells that Beebs and Flippy are gonna have a major wiggle & sniff over that box of goodies.

Mom and Adrian, have no regrets, you gave me all I ever wanted and more.

Love, Peatie

I will miss you too Peatie.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest trevdog

Run free Peatie, take some comfort in the fact that there are many other Angels there to keep him company until you meet again...watch over your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. The very best tribute you could ever give is the love in your heart for Peatie, and that is and will always be perfectly beautiful.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Oh Ducky.....*sniffle*.

Sniffling right along with ya...

You are now a member of a club that nobody wants to join. The dues too high, the membership too many. But we're all your best friends. :grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest TriciasZoo

I've been curled up in his Circle of Grey blanket not even caring if I'm getting covered in his hair. I've picked out the crematorium and urn. *sigh* I decided I'd just get my urn from the crematorium so he would come back already in it. I am planning on having one of the pet gems made, with some of his ashes, just a simple solitaire pendent, and hubby doesn't even think I'm off my rocker for that. (Not the life gem, but the pet gem that is cheaper.)

Guest greytfulhounds
I've been curled up in his Circle of Grey blanket not even caring if I'm getting covered in his hair. I've picked out the crematorium and urn. *sigh* I decided I'd just get my urn from the crematorium so he would come back already in it. I am planning on having one of the pet gems made, with some of his ashes, just a simple solitaire pendent, and hubby doesn't even think I'm off my rocker for that. (Not the life gem, but the pet gem that is cheaper.)

:grouphug I know how you feel.............when our Joanie was so sick, a very special person sent her a healing blanket........I used to cover her with that blanket at night & when I thought there was a chill. Joanie left for the Bridge in July and since that time I have had her healing blanket on the railing upstairs and when I go downstairs to start everyday I hold her blanket and try to breath in her scent. In the beginning it was very strong and now it has almost faded. But still, I can't bring myself to wash it and put it away. I hope that Peatie's blanket brings you as much comfort as Joanie's has brought me. :grouphug

Oh, Trish, I'm just shattered for you. :cry1

Peatie will always have a special place in my heart, as I know he does in yours.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Guest VelvetEars

I am so so sorry. Words fail me. All I have are tears. There is deep sorrow in deep love - it is because we love deeply that we grieve deeply.

Death is Nothing at all

Death is Nothing at all.

I have only slipped away in the next room.

I am I, and you are you.

Whatever we were to each other, that we still are.

Call me by my old familiar name,

speak to me in the easy way that you always used.

Put no difference in your tone,

Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together.

Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.

Let my name be ever the household word that it always was,

Let it be spoken without effect, without the trace of a shadow on it.

Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was;

There is unbroken continuity.

Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?

I am waiting for you, for an interval,

somewhere very near, just around the corner.

All is well

Henry Scott Holland (1847 – 1918)