Ext Repeat : 4.13.02 - 11.05.07

Guest orchidman

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry you didn't get more time together.

Godspeed, sweet boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Trish, I am so sorry that you had to say goodbye to Peatie. Another new star to brighten the night sky. Peaties remains close in our hearts as do you. 31.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I keep coming back to this thinking I can say something to help. I am so sorry that simply says it all. :grouphug

Godspeed Peatie! You were loved so much. :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest GreyFox

I'm so sorry, Trish. I came on GT tonight hoping to find that Peatie was feeling better. You gave him a ton of love and the best possible home. I'm sending warm healing thoughts your way.

Run free Peatie.

Trish, I too, have been trying to find the words when I know that there are none that will make it any easier for you :cry1

Godspeed "Stinky" Run Free.... :gh_run

He will always be "Stinky" to me and Stinky will forever hold a special place in my heart! :beatheart

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Trish, I just now found some time to check H&M for the first time today to check and see how Peatie was feeling today. My heart sank to find your thread locked, because I know what that usually means :( I am so sorry, I'm not very good with words either, and though I've never met you, or Beebers, or Flippy, or Peatie, I feel like I know you all, and this is so heartbreaking. Peatie did so much for you, and you did so much for him, it's just awful for you to lose each other this way.

Please take care of yourself, Peatie wouldn't want you getting sick now. :grouphug

I swear that once I finish school and start making more money, all of my donations will be made to the cancer research that Dr. Couto does so that someday there won't be so many...I HATE CANCER!!!!!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest darlene

Trish, I've also been following your thread in H&M. I was so shocked to see that you lost your boy this soon. :weep Cancer is such a cruel and evil disease, tearing our loved ones from us. I'm so very sorry! :grouphug:f_red:f_red I have so enjoyed your tales of Peatie. :wub: We'll all miss him, right along with you. :weep:brokenheart Run free sweetheart. :gh_run:angelwings

I'm so sorry. :brokenheart

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I'm so sorry for your loss of Peatie. :cry1 He left for rainbow bridge knowing how much he was loved by you and his family. Godspeed to Peatie :gh_run

:grouphug

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

God Speed Peatie. Trish, I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm so sorry, Trish :(

I hope he got to meet Icky on his arrival. They would be fast friends, for sure!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.