Signatures

Trudy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - I may be a lil special needs technology-wise, but I can't figure out how to link from my signature that I put in my gallery. Can somebody help? :blush I've got my current sig linking from picturetrail and I think it made it too big (but I don't even know how to check that!) :rolleyes:

Okay, me too! Please help! I put my sig in the gallery, but now how do I link to it? I copied and pasted the http:// and kept the IMG tags, but got an error. Can you help or tell me how to fix??? Thanks so much!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

sounds like you copied the page url, not the image. Right click ON the image, and choose properties. Copy THAT url, then paste it between the img tags ;)

Woo hoo! Thanks Jeff. All fixed now.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mom2maddiebug

Can someone help me? I have a signature I would like to use but I think it's too big. I don't know how nor do I have a program that is able to resize it. I use photobucket but if someone coudl also tell me where I can upload it to to get a code that won't resize the picture please let me know. I'm new to the whole graphics thing and I want my awesome new siggy in my posts. If you can help me with resizing and getting it in the siggy I would appreciate it. My email is mom2maddiebug @ aol.com

Thanks.

Andrea

Guest GiJenn51

Unless you're a supporter, you'll need to use photobucket.

If you want to send it to me, you're welcome to. I'll do my best! gijenn51@gmail.com

How many posts do you have to have to get a gallery? I am a supporter and I have a siggy I would like to use, it meets spec. Thanks

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

8-14-hound-siggy.jpg?gl=US

Living a GREYT life at the Hound Hacienda - Clarkdale, Arizona

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie

Thanks! That helps a bunch!

But I guess I still don't have my siggy right, not saure what I am doing wrong :wacko:

Edited by k9fun

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie

Guest GiJenn51

Did you right click on the picture- go to properties-- copy the properties and THEN put them in the IMG tags-- you pasted the link to the picture--- no can do.

TEST -- Got it now I think! Thanks for your help!

Edited by k9fun

Is my siggy ok now?

Its too tall, it needs to be 150 or less in height and it's currently 188

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mom2maddiebug

OK so I have a gallery and I posted my url like they said in previous posts but for some reason it's showing as a link... can someone help?

Oh gosh, my sig was too big :unsure , I'm so sorry. That was not intentional. I worked on it again, I'm hoping it's ok now...

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

• 2 months later...
Guest greythelper

Is my sig too big? This is the first time I've done this. Also can someone please tell me how to get the text below the pictures and not next to it?

Thanks