Lacey Laine

Prayers and white lights your way.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of you and Miss Lacey, Fred and Jesse. We're here.....

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Thank all! :grouphug We are home. Her nodes are for sure UP but again Dr. Shawna said not to get discouraged. The good news is the appetite stimulant is working and she weighed in at a whopping 52 pounds!!!! We are elated! She weighed in last visit at 49 pounds. The only thing is: when the affects of the chemo hit her in a few days she will lose again. Ah...one day at a time. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending prayers for a brave girl. She is amazing, isn't she? And prayers for her brave Mom too.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sending prayers for Lacey Laine. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest twilliams

Hang in there. You description of treatment as a roller coaster ride is so accurate. You get so excited when the news is good and so upset when there is a setback. Take care of yourself and try to take one day at a time.

Guest dwolfe711

Lacey - we are just catching up on your latest news - we hope you will continue to eat for Mom and Dad and keep gaining weight. Don't let that stupid Cancer get you down - you can whip it - keep eating and get lots of rest and stay sweet as you have always been - we will keep you and your family in our prayers - you are a strong girl and a fighter - we know you can do it!! Hugs and kisses -

Donna, Dave, Ripley, Allie and Ellie

Sending many good thoughts :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest greymom1997

Sending my good thoughts your way too... Come on Lacey... keep up the good fight! Keep eating... and keep on playing...

Giant hugs for you all....